• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ninja and Ranger Skill Suggestions!

greenliketea

A frightening Cactus!
I was thinking about some good Ninja and Ranger skills and I thought of a few that would go good since they relate to their corresponding.

Ninja Skill:
Leap(Suggested by Cookiestmonster too) - Basically a smaller version of jump. 2.5 Second cooldown. 10% Mana Cost.

Reasoning: The reason for Ninja's having leap is because they are supposed to be swift and agile and being able to "leap" from building to building.

Ranger Skill:
Brute Arrow: On impact of the users arrow, the victim fly's back into the air 5-6 blocks. 60 Second Cooldown. 45% Mana Cost

Reasoning: Since Ranger's use long ranged attack's, they need an attack to get the enemy off their back. When using this, it could sort of act as a forcepush but with a bit of damage.

I hope you like these skill idea's and take them into consideration. Thanks.

~Green

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
The problem with brute arrow is, I can just see them backpeddling and shooting that, = impossible for non-ranged classes to hit you. = Op

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
Maybe something less drastic for brute arrow, such as a 1 second stun and 2 or so blocks push back, but normal arrow damage?

greenliketea

A frightening Cactus!
Stun sounds good too. I also thought of something like Explosive Arrow but that sounds too OP

Kainzo said in the meeting that rangers are basically finished for balancing and addition to skills for the time being. So until t3 classes or soemthing like that is added I doubt you will be seeing the changes for rangers. However I completely agree for the ninja jump. I suggested soemthing like that as well but didn't get any feedback.

greenliketea

A frightening Cactus!
The Idea of Ninja's is that they're supposed to be agile, sneaky, and quick killers. I can't really see my self as a Ninja not being able to leap from building to building but warriors being able to. I hope Leap really gets put into the game.