• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Nimbus (Snow Fortress)

JeremyXin

Stone
Nimbus is looking for new and experienced members. We do not have any mandatory activities for the town, so citizen be free. We also don't have taxes, allowing new members to not be burdened and level up. We are very friendly to new members.

Soon to be a kingdom called High Rule with Threshold, Visigoth.
/tell JeremyXin in game or you can apply here.
Teamspeak is the only thing required for the town.

killjoyking7

ICE ICE ICE!
Sorry been away for a while I know Xin Irl and I have gotten fed up with going into re chat and trying to recruit and people see it as nimbus being active again and come to raid. After me almost getting my town back in shape multiple times i decided it was best to give the town up. Hell I could barely build outside for an hour without being attacked. Anyways I gave the town to JeremyXin and hes done a better job with in a couple weeks than i could do in a month. After this experience I have decide to never own a town again. It might have turned out better if people hadn't decided to quit within 3-4 weeks and I had found an good SIC, I did have one but he was grounded for like a month by his parents and hadn't never got back on HC. So there you have it.

Gogo9519

Wood
#1 in game name: Gogo9519
#2 Age: 15
#3 Timezone/country: GMT/Brazil
#4 Why do you want to join: Because i would love to live in an sky empire, i want to help build a town and want to enter in a town
#5 How long have you played hc: 5 or 6 days
#6 What classes/prof do you plan on being: Dragoon/Miner, Blacksmith or Mason
#7 What can you do: Mine 50% Build 30% PvP 15% Potion Brewing 5%
#8 Do you have Teamspeak and a mic: Yes
#9 Do you agree to all the rules: Yes
#10 Previous towns: None