• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

niiooo's Server White list Application

niiooo

Dirt
1. Minecraft IGN: niiooo
2. Age and Location: 14
3. Bans from other servers: None to my knowledge
4. Referrals: rtwire
5. I heard about Herocraft from rtwire.
6. I have voted for you not even a half hour ago.
7. I agree
8. Reason To Be White Listed: I would like to experience roll play as I have been to many other servers, none of which comes close to the amount positive reviews of this server. The community seems quite thick with potential and appears to thrive with activity.
8. Special Key: HCN6
9. Additional Info: I play and administrate on a small server called Terracrafters and my specialty is bukkit. I am quite experienced with essentials and bukkit it self. I try to stay up to date so I can be the posses the most knowledge I can. Permissions EX is something I have been working on lately and Falsebook is right around the corner.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
1. Minecraft IGN: niiooo
2. Age and Location: 14
3. Bans from other servers: None to my knowledge
4. Referrals: rtwire
5. I heard about Herocraft from rtwire.
6. I have voted for you not even a half hour ago.
7. I agree
8. Reason To Be White Listed: I would like to experience roll play as I have been to many other servers, none of which comes close to the amount positive reviews of this server. The community seems quite thick with potential and appears to thrive with activity.
8. Special Key: HCN6
9. Additional Info: I play and administrate on a small server called Terracrafters and my specialty is bukkit. I am quite experienced with essentials and bukkit it self. I try to stay up to date so I can be the posses the most knowledge I can. Permissions EX is something I have been working on lately and Falsebook is right around the corner.
A couple of things here

1) Your application is missing your location which is required. You don't have to give a specific location, your country would be just fine.

2) Please explain this ban in detail AND when it occured.

[0] => 72.249.124.130:25565 .:. server advertising

3) Why are you 14 in your application but 16 here?

http://fancraftserver.enjin.com/profile/911305/info

4) You claim you administrate a server, which I assume means you are an admin. Why the interest in Herocraft?

niiooo

Dirt
1. My location is New Jersey (I apologize)
2. I do not recognize that ban quite honestly and I had just done a check with mcbans and I noticed a clean record. I said that did not know about any bans but as it seems I have one.
3. I am 14 not 16, I have not seen 16 in anywhere and I do apologize if you see any age confusion.
4. Administrating goes as far as it does, minecraft is meant to be played and I wish to do that on Herocraft.

rtwire

Stone
Sorry about my friends rude comment on adminsitrating. What he means to say is that when he isn't adminstrating, he wants to relax and he wants to relax on your server.

niiooo

Dirt
I know them from the server I referred to. We are good friends and stay play together.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
I know them from the server I referred to. We are good friends and stay play together.
In regards to you being an admin on another server, I am going to warn you. We take our Intellectual Property very seriously here on Herocraft. Anyone who is found to be here to steal it will receive punishment found suitable by admins. Typically resulting in a ban/worse. The same applies to your friends.

Everything else looks fine, so welcome to Herocraft.