• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Nightroado's Farmer Services -- with Images!

Nightroado

Obsidian
Thanks! I was gonna keep it at 50c anyways for the summonings. I couldn't imagine much demand for it anyways other than getting animals to a difficult place for a farmer starting out.

I know I wish I had starting animals when I was a young farmer.

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
And also you need to prepare mcyelim and grass for sheep and mooshroom[DOUBLEPOST=1357773090,1357714947][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey no mycelim the mcow will despawn
no grass the sheep's wool won't reaapwn.

Nightroado

Obsidian
Yeah, it's half of 55 for half a stack of leather. And I am pretty sure mooshrooms don't need mycelium. I remember having them in a diff server in an underground grassy field.

Hit me up for the leather in-game, but with double exp I am gonna be focusing on raising dragoon.

EnLight707

Legacy Supporter 2
I don't really need anything, at least not yet, but I will definitely come to you when I need animals/food/wool, which will probably be sooner than later. Great use of your class :p

_hin

Stone
I'd like a stack of leather. Would that be possible? I accept your price (55c).

IGN: _hin

Nightroado

Obsidian
Actually can I add 10 more stacks of Red and Black wool. Also can I pick up my order on Friday super busy from school through the weekdays.

Edit:^ okay with you i never got a response so i am not sure if the deal is still on?
Nightroado

Sorry, I missed this post! I have the red but I will need to work on the black. I keep seemingly missing you online as well :p[DOUBLEPOST=1357839277,1357834160][/DOUBLEPOST]OP updated with new Order Status section!

_hin

Stone
I'd like to say that I am very satisfied with Nightroado's services. It was my 1st time trading and he got the kindness to teach me.

Recommend it.

Nightroado

Obsidian
I will take about 10 stacks of light grey wool if you have that in stock :)

Server is down atm sadly. I heard about your need for wool, but I missed you logging off. I can knock out 10 stacks easy enough if you don't mind waiting a bit. Currently in the process of gathering 2500 white wool for another customer.

Either way I'll make the 10 stacks so if nothing else I'll have them when someone requests them :p