• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

New Whitelist application by shene40

shene40

Wood
  1. In-game name: shene40
  2. Location & Age: Canada and im now 13 if u remember the problem last time i tried making a whitelist app
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): no previous bans
  4. Referral(s): no referrals
  5. Reason you should be accepted: i should be accepted because i am nice helpful and i know alot about this game to help people who need it because i read up and watched as much as i could :D
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I looked up minecraft servers on google and i read about this one and it really seemed amazing :D
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: no i haven't voted yet :p
  8. Additional Info:i am a nice person who loves to pvp and the class things look AMAZING and i would love to be able to play this amazing server.

shene40

Wood
also if u look up my character you might remember that last whitelist i made i lied so now im 13 now and im sorry for hte lie D:

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Brutalacerate Due to the fact this user lied on his app before and his attitude about being declined before as shown in one of his profile posts makes me skeptical to whitelist him. Your opinion?