• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

new UNDERGROUND town is being made by me!

cacs147

Dirt
i am starting a lawful good town barely northeast of the spawn but the cool part is it is underground! i havnt found out a thing and was wondering if anybody would like tohelp plan, comment or apply ideas below. ive already started building/carving the town.helping plan and help start can mean good bonuses later on

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
Im sorry but you are aware most towns are have an underground living area.. You describe it like its a new thing

thats all,
Ultimate

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Im sorry but you are aware most towns are have an underground living area.. You describe it like its a new thing

thats all,
Ultimate

None of these towns feature big open underground areas though! Towns implement underground portions to make the most of their region size.

By no means do they look like this:

Underground_City_by_Ultyzarus.jpg

or this:

Underground_Cappadocia_city_concept_art_by_Max_Qin.jpg

Newer players should be encouraged to band together and make new and interesting towns. Alot of people join this server with the intention to start and see-through the creation of towns instead of join a pre-existing one they had no influence in creating.

That said, good luck :p

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
None of these towns feature big open underground areas though! Towns implement underground portions to make the most of their region size.

or this:

Newer players should be encouraged to band together and make new and interesting towns. Alot of people join this server with the intention to start and see-through the creation of towns instead of join a pre-existing one they had no influence in creating.

Now that is a town i would like to see. That top image looks awesome :D Lets just hope the newer players are decent at terraforming/building ;)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team

or this:

Those towns are bad ass

Gogo9519

Wood
I wold like to participate in town, because when i looked at this server i wished to build a town different, flying(like columbia), underground or underwater (like rapture), and now that i am whitelisted i want to help you build this town, can i?