• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

New town being made called the Sinjin village

SirBilliam and I are making a new town and are asking for people to help fund and create this town anyone who helps can have first pick for plots and can have first opportunities to go for officers. This town is going to be a swamp like form. This town will be RPG, PVP,neutral/evil faction. if interested please contact me here or in game.

P.S we do still plan on being allied to Verstad due to our involvement with them now

the funds are raised and now we are just looking for placement we will start building this weekend if anyone would like to join contact me or sirbilliam we will still need two officers

Figured I'd should post since I'm involved in this. If you get the reference of the town's name then you already know the theme, just add in some good old minecraft blockeyness and creativity and you should have a good idea of what we are going for.

Kota and I both live in the Pacific time zone and work swing shift, so we need two officers to help cover the day time period in order to handle complaints/help out those who need guidance in the town. If you are interested then let us know, we'd like to spend some time online with ya to make sure we have the right candidates.

Ok guys last update we are now ready to build we are waiting for a open spot for our town due to the 29 max on townships builders can apply here.

can i join pls i am a good builder and better miner u will ever find and i have alot off acuracy whit bows snowballs eggs and fishing rods i am not good a pvp but i can do pve whit the right stuff.

now that i am making this post i actually have nothing on inv i got killed but i only need some food and i will et the rest myself no need from help and stuff like that