• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

New to Spoutcraft

Lunar_izy

Legacy Supporter 4
I was making shortcuts for skills and such, I made them and after pushing the key I used it didn't work. On the side I noticed it said bindings, how do i make them and what happened to me shortcuts? Thanks

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I haven't figured out the bindings yet, but did you hit "add command" after you typed it out, and then saved it? The text has to be in the list or it won't execute when you hit the button.

Afforess

Glowstone
Because I am such a cool guy:

Step 1:
shortcut_step1.jpg

Step 2
shortcut_step2.jpg

Step 3:
shortcut_step3.jpg

Step 4:
shortcut_step4.jpg

Step 5:
shortcut_step5.jpg

Step 6:
(Note: You can assign more than one command or chat to a specific key, hence the option to add more commands)
shortcut_step6.jpg

Repeat for the next shortcut/keybinding.

Afforess

Glowstone
I'd also like to note that when you have done one keybinding and want to add another, select done, and then reopen the menu. People are often entering a new command and changing the key. The menu allows for you to assign more than one command to a key, not assign multiple keys at a time.

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
I'd also like to note that when you have done one keybinding and want to add another, select done, and then reopen the menu. People are often entering a new command and changing the key. The menu allows for you to assign more than one command to a key, not assign multiple keys at a time.

So thats why some of my binds are not working!

Thanks Afforess!

Outern

Legacy Supporter 7
Is there anyway i can see names trough walls/ground ++?
At the moment i don`t see player names trough any kind of block.
It`s like everyone is sneaking all the time.

Afforess

Glowstone
One question @Afforess , why is there like 40 second dirt screen when teleporting or respawning? Is it intentional?
Unsure, I have a theory, when build #1280 is available, let me know if it fixes it or not.

Yeah that's odd too. Notch keeps messing with the font stuff and I think our older HD font code is broken. I have someone looking into it.

I should start a thread for Spoutcraft bug reports here ^^

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
One question @Afforess , why is there like 40 second dirt screen when teleporting or respawning? Is it intentional?
Unsure, I have a theory, when build #1280 is available, let me know if it fixes it or not.

Yeah that's odd too. Notch keeps messing with the font stuff and I think our older HD font code is broken. I have someone looking into it.

I should start a thread for Spoutcraft bug reports here ^^
We can definitely start a thread in Bug Reports and have you moderate it if you'd like.

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
Bug reports thread for spoutcraft would be an awesome addition!

Until then though:

vpYrh.jpg

Help please :)

I hope that screenshot shows the information you need, been looking around help a lot this morning, was having trouble launching spoutcraft all earlier.

Edit:

that problem fixed itself, but now I am getting a black screen when I try to log onto herocraft. I get the logging in message and then it goes to blackness.

Afforess

Glowstone
We had DNS issues for the majority of the day, blocking login attempts. Sorry about that, should be working now.