• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

new thread delete this old one :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keffalump

Soulsand
Age/timezone: 14 Eastern Standard Time
Why do you want to be in the guild :eek:?: I wanna be in the guild because it has an excellent pvp base and i like to pvp with good groups
You do realise we don't want non baguette eaters in the guild? yup
Current specs: 17 caster 24 enchanter
Other spec levels: basically im around lvl 20 in every class except for caster specs and ninja

macura

Diamond
Wild make me a skin. Im not joining even though tc is inactive as poop however it would be fun to raid with u guys in a frenchie skin once in a while. If so i will ride bagguetes across hc away from anything that moves. If u wanna make my scarf blue and white(if not available blue and red)

eagles90809

Legacy Supporter 4