• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion New smith skill: Sellgoldgrade

I had this idea while browsing the wiki today, I was looking at merchants skills and saw that they could buy and sell gold tools/weapons/armor. then i thought, why doesn't smith have this? They can buy/sell chain, iron, and diamond, but not gold?

What I'm asking for is for smiths to be able to buy/sell gold armor/tools/weapons. They could take these gold weapons/armor and either deconstruct them or use them for extra armor/damage.I would really love to see this come in.

JazzDesignation

Legacy Supporter 8
Although it is a decent idea, the ability to buy gold items as a smith would practically create another money printing class, obviously not to quite the extent of the former miner class, but it would still allow smiths to buy gold items and deconstruct it and then sell the ingots for a direct profit to the DHX.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
TBH I see nothing wrong with the skill. The real flaw is the non-existent Herocraft economy. Along with PVE, it's one of the major problems that HC has.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
and that economy is dead now lol. Miner nerf OP
The economy was not dead prior to this skill existing. The only thing the skill did to the economy was increase the rate of inflation.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
TBH I see nothing wrong with the skill. The real flaw is the non-existent Herocraft economy. Along with PVE, it's one of the major problems that HC has.
Please speak with some form of intelligence before hitting reply.

Even if you think the economy is "bad" it's still an economy.
and that economy is dead now lol. Miner nerf OP
Read above.

I had this idea while browsing the wiki today, I was looking at merchants skills and saw that they could buy and sell gold tools/weapons/armor. then i thought, why doesn't smith have this? They can buy/sell chain, iron, and diamond, but not gold?

What I'm asking for is for smiths to be able to buy/sell gold armor/tools/weapons. They could take these gold weapons/armor and either deconstruct them or use them for extra armor/damage.I would really love to see this come in.
I'll look into this - it was just one thing we overlooked when initially setting up chest-shop permissions.

I'd really love to see this come in seeing that 2 of the smiths skills that we could make a profit out of are useless now, (engrave and anvil).