• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion New Skills for class Revamps

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
New Skills again? Some body would say, yes it is some new skills that i sugggest. I dunno if this is codeable or not, u guys feed back can tell me this. And also, if u disagree with some of the skill, please leave a reason and a suggestion to help make it better. In this suggestion i will only be creating new skills for paladin, mystic, ranger, wizard,farmer, enchanter, scribe, miner, alchemist,merchant, engineer and mason.
Paladin:
Shield Push Stamina: 3 c/d 10sec
While holding a shield, u can push ur target in a 3 block radiusback for 3 blocks max, and dealing 20 damage.
Gods Blessing Mana:50 c/d 1.5 min reagent 1 gold ingot
All ur melee damage will be doubled and invulun for 10sec, then will be vulun for 5sec.
Mystic:
Nature's Howl Mana 30 c/d 30sec
You blind and confuse u target with in 10 block radius for 5sec and 5 sec, dealing a dot 19hp per a sec, last for 7 sec.
Golden Fleece Mana:50 c/d 1 min reagent: 2 feather
You heal all your party members with in 10 block radius for 190 hp, the total sum of succesful heal will be divided by 4, the answer of it will be healing urself.
Ranger:
Explosive arrow Stamina :5 C/d 3min Reagent 3 sulphur
U can toggle active or not by using the same skill. The skill has a max which lasts for 1 min. Every draw takes 1 stamina, dealing 200 hp with each fun charge, charging for 10sec or above will instantly de-draw the bow and deal urself 200 damage.
Wild bandage mana 20 c/d 1 min reagent 2 paper 1 sapling
Heal urself for 150 hp by mixing medical plants together and bandage themselves.
Wizard:
Wind shield Mana50 c/d 1 min reagent 1 feather
You absorb the wind power in the air and convert it into a shield which surrounds u for 10 sec, all incoming damage will be reduce by 25% and knocking back the incoming enemy for 2 blocks
Tornado blow mana 30 c/d 25 sec
You blow a tornado to ur target dealing 110 hp and knock back 7 blocks from their current place, active radius is 7 block, need to charge for 2 sec.
Farmer:
Summon Horse mana 40 c/d 30 min reagent Any horse drop/ wheat
Summon horse 1: 100% 2:20% 3: 10%
Enchanter:
Pocket enchant mana 30 c/d 2min
Open a enchantment table with no bookshelves and enchant tools/ weapons and armor.
Scribe:
Wool extract mana 10 c/d 10 sec reagent random wool from inventory
Destroy the wool to get the dye back 1: 100% 2: 20% 3: 10%
Miner:
Silk touch mana 70 c/d 1 hr
Your pick gauns a silk touch enchantment for 5 min, which allows u to mine.
Alchemist:
Haste mana30 c/d 3min
Your target gains a haste 1 for 1 min
Merchant:
Extra Pounch mana 20 c/d 2min reagent 1 chest
u open an ender pouch, which u can put up to 9 slots of things inside, when u die u wont loose it.
Engineer:
Tree of metal mana 100 c/d 2 hrs reagent 1 iron block 1 redstone block
U turn a sapling on the ground to a fulll grown tree, those leaves would be randomly replaced by red stone ore or iron ore.
Mason:
Spare grave mana 100% c/d 6 hrs reagent i diamond block i gold block
u click a 5*5 block area and it will be extended to a 4 block high area, there must be nothing in that area. It will set up a grave yard( pvp off in that 5*5*4 area) for 30 min, which all nearby( dead players) will respawn in there ( enemy and ally too)[DOUBLEPOST=1367378381,1367112486][/DOUBLEPOST]Bump, any ideas about this?