• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

New skill effects! Sound + Visuals!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I miss the kitty already :<

Are the sounds heard by everyone in a proximity, or only by the caster?
Proximity. I have reduced the volume significantly for the ones that were far too loud. I want to re-include the kitten sound just not sure what skill I should put it on ;)

Xilox

Iron
Make a *Doing* sound on the Dragoon jump. People will not take us serious.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Why won't there be a toggle for the sounds? While cool in battle, they are lame to hear non stop in a crowded city such as newerth
Yeah to be honest hearing OOH AHH KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM in town every 5 seconds is a giant piss off.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Cite the skill that is too loud or is carrying too far.

There won't be a toggle, ever. Sorry.
I'll try and figure it out, most of the time its cits being obnoxious with skills either way lol, might place a ban on skills in town and charge coin fees LOL

But if anything seems out of hand I'll let you know.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I'll try and figure it out, most of the time its cits being obnoxious with skills either way lol, might place a ban on skills in town and charge coin fees LOL

But if anything seems out of hand I'll let you know.
I've done extensive work in the last restart (last night around 8PM) - we've changed the volume and intensity of many skills but need feedback (proper feedback!) about it.

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
I've done extensive work in the last restart (last night around 8PM) - we've changed the volume and intensity of many skills but need feedback (proper feedback!) about it.
From what I can tell, all is good, I like every single sound effect you put for all my skills! (Runeblade)

Sirdemonic3

Legacy Supporter 3
I really enjoy the sound for voidsong, It's perfect, accerlerando is realy cool nd i would love it if all our abilitys made more then little tings but like a couple different ones like accerlerando does :D

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I really enjoy the sound for voidsong, It's perfect, accerlerando is realy cool nd i would love it if all our abilitys made more then little tings but like a couple different ones like accerlerando does :D
Accerlerando is the "new" song mechanic. unknownloner has made a "SoundPlayer" and we can basically write music.

I am not a musician, so I need others to come up with cool sounds and try and put them in.