• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

New Personal Protection system... Residences...

MrGreen67

Legacy Supporter 7
If I pay a tax on my home will I own the below ground same as a town dose?
And would you be able to let's say pay for a year up front and get it out of the way, we do have some good players that most travel for work.

oo00lost00oo

Legacy Supporter 6
So personal regions will have a tax?

Im no coder but it looks like the renew system is to stop regions being left up on inactive players and correct me if im wrong but this part
Economy:
CanBuy: true
CanSell: false
IgnoreLimits: false
BuyCost: 0.15
RenewCost: 0.01

looks like renew cost would be a token payment of .01 just to make sure you are active, if im wrong please let me know, as i have little knowledge of what the code means,

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Im no coder but it looks like the renew system is to stop regions being left up on inactive players and correct me if im wrong but this part
Economy:
CanBuy: true
CanSell: false
IgnoreLimits: false
BuyCost: 0.15
RenewCost: 0.01
looks like renew cost would be a token payment of .01 just to make sure you are active, if im wrong please let me know, as i have little knowledge of what the code means,

That could fix that issue, but my question is what if you are active and on someone's regions?

For example Kryptomaniac and I are both T7 donors and we were able to get our personal area set up next to each other so we could have a big house. He is basically inactive but I am active ((Obviously)). I wonder how it would work out, since I would not want to lose "his" part of the house.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
That could fix that issue, but my question is what if you are active and on someone's regions?

For example Kryptomaniac and I are both T7 donors and we were able to get our personal area set up next to each other so we could have a big house. He is basically inactive but I am active ((Obviously)). I wonder how it would work out, since I would not want to lose "his" part of the house.
The renew costs will auto deduct from bank accounts. Meaning if you have coin it will take it away from that account. You dont have to technically be online for it to remove it and you can renew early

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
The renew costs will auto deduct from bank accounts. Meaning if you have coin it will take it away from that account. You dont have to technically be online for it to remove it and you can renew early

Ah I do like that, I just have to make sure that I keep Krypt's funds up =P

MoeJunur

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
If I pay a tax on my home will I own the below ground same as a town dose?
And would you be able to let's say pay for a year up front and get it out of the way, we do have some good players that most travel for work.
Read the statement, it gives you 3 sides, x,y,z

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
What about regions that already exist? Will they be grandfathered in? I mean I have had my personal regions ((As has Krypt)) since January or Feb of this year. Will we have to pay more on that property even though we already purchased it?

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
It says in the config that the size of tier 7 donor plots was 22x22x22 does that mean you are making tier 7 plots smaller? (I think they are 25x25x25 currently)

Xerot

Legacy Supporter 4
So, hang on a tic. While this looks dandy and all, I'm having a little difficulty reading into the taxing part. While it says .15 to buy and .01 to upkeep, what is that going to translate to as far as the actual pricing? I highly doubt it'll honestly cost .01 C to renew.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Interesting, interesting. If someone gains a donation tier, how would they go about upgrading their area?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
So, hang on a tic. While this looks dandy and all, I'm having a little difficulty reading into the taxing part. While it says .15 to buy and .01 to upkeep, what is that going to translate to as far as the actual pricing? I highly doubt it'll honestly cost .01 C to renew.
roughly.... 500c to buy and 15-20c to tax/upkeep (every week or two)