• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

New OP AF Shit... Must see

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
And then once you know the game, you can do this.

iNep8.jpg

V56Sb.jpg

Lost count of my Streak. LOL
Whats your elo?

eagles90809

Legacy Supporter 4
victim130, Yes, Black Cleaver did get nerfed but it is still extremely strong and IMO still OP. I can still pull of 30-0-15 games like i used to when it was OP, with the new one.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
victim130, Yes, Black Cleaver did get nerfed but it is still extremely strong and IMO still OP. I can still pull of 30-0-15 games like i used to when it was OP, with the new one.
Meh I think Last Whisper beats it now, its cheaper and provides much more pen with just 250 hp/cdr missing.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
I'm just nearing 1250 atm :p and I feel ya, I'm TRYING to get to 1900 so I can say I've learned from gbay, but its hard even with the knowledge of how to win D:

In the lower ELO you have to punish EVERY mistake the other team makes in your lane, while not making mistakes of your own.

In a more recent EZ game of mine, I was caught off, 3 ahead of me and two behind me, in enemy jungle behind their red.

I Shifted over dragons wall and they chased into river, where my team was waiting. Sometimes you can turn your mistake into something that can be used to turn the tides. It's all knowledge of the game and map awareness.

Wards help too... not only your support has to buy them.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
In case anyone was wondering, the new way to carry low-mid elo queues is this:​
record not great but this build is unstoppable... BLACK CLEAVER OP​
GAREN OP
Been trying out this lately and this is my best game yet with it:

pOE5Y7o.jpg
44 kills, 1 unoffical penta (Quad + 1 kill right after that ace'd), 3 quad's, 5 triple's and lots of dobles.​

Hanpeter77

ICE ICE ICE!
I dont think the build is that great tbh. No point in stacking black cleavers anymore because they changed the passive to unique.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I dont think the build is that great tbh. No point in stacking black cleavers anymore because they changed the passive to unique.
In my later games that that, I focused on getting Guardian Angel instead of a seconf Black Cleaver. I never got to use the passive though as I never die in teamfights. Garen is so tanky and has such an amazing damage at once.