• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

New OP AF Shit... Must see

eagles90809

Legacy Supporter 4
In case anyone was wondering, the new way to carry low-mid elo queues is this:​
Screen Shot 2012-12-13 at 11.18.30 PM.png
record not great but this build is unstoppable... BLACK CLEAVER OP​
GAREN OP

Aundora

Legacy Supporter 8
Good thing I have no idea what this stuff is... :cool: I have never played LoL so this is pretty much Greek to me!

Popeyepoop1

Legacy Supporter 7
Actually... this better represents the League of Black Cleavers. You just stack them on your favorite bruiser, such as Darius or Jayce, and easily win the game.
attachment.php

eagles90809

Legacy Supporter 4
Pantheon actually doesn't fully benefit from a Black Cleaver like other bruisers like Garen do, but it is still an OP item on him.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
In case anyone was wondering, the new way to carry low-mid elo queues is this:​
record not great but this build is unstoppable... BLACK CLEAVER OP​
GAREN OP
Would this build work with Ashe, Graves or Annie? (Those are who I currently play with)

And yes, I don't understand anything when it comes to runes and item builds. I just go with recommended. I love using Lifesteal with Graves and a lot of attack and attack speed items.

eagles90809

Legacy Supporter 4
Would this build work with Ashe, Graves or Annie? (Those are who I currently play with)

And yes, I don't understand anything when it comes to runes and item builds. I just go with recommended. I love using Lifesteal with Graves and a lot of attack and attack speed items.
Don't use recommended builds. And the above builds is for bruisers. If you are new to LoL and are looking for an easy bruiser, try Garen or Fiora... they're my favorites.

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
I don't think stacking Black clever is good (after the nerf). also the only way you can even get that build is if the person you had to lane against fed you hard or something.

Z

zDylan

Pantheon actually doesn't fully benefit from a Black Cleaver like other bruisers like Garen do, but it is still an OP item on him.
Pantheon's E used to Proc Black Cleaver, was pretty cool. Pretty sure they hotfixed it early on though.

eagles90809

Legacy Supporter 4
Pre-Season 3 in the articles about BC it was mentioned in discussion threads that this was supposed to happen since it was physical dmg. I'll grab the link for you

eagles90809

Legacy Supporter 4
Quote:
The Black Cleaver
  • +45 Attack Damage
  • +10% Cooldown Reduction
  • +10 Armor Penetration
  • Passive: Dealing physical damage to an enemy reduces their Armor by 5% for 6 seconds. This effect stacks up to 5 times on the same target.
Let’s dig down into this item a little more. First off, the Black Cleaver now triggers off all physical damage. This means that spells and abilities can trigger the passive. In fact, let’s look at a couple of our AD casters and see how this item works differently on them:

Pantheon, the Artisan of War

Spear Shot: Will trigger Black Cleaver once on a single target.
Aegis of Zeonia: Will not trigger Black Cleaver, as it does magic damage.
Heartseeker Strike: Will trigger Black Cleaver three times in a cone, as it does physical damage to the target three times.
Grand Skyfall: Will not trigger Black Cleaver, as it does magic damage.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=31152189

eagles90809

Legacy Supporter 4
What about Last Whisper? How does this work with Last Whisper?

Last Whisper grants you % Armor Penetration while Black Cleaver reduces the opponent’s armor.

Let’s look at an enemy with 400 Armor. Black Cleaver will reduce their armor by 25%, leaving them with 300. Last Whisper will allow you to ignore 40% of the remaining 300 armor, which means their effective armor against you will now be 170 after flat penetration.

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
What about Last Whisper? How does this work with Last Whisper?

Last Whisper grants you % Armor Penetration while Black Cleaver reduces the opponent’s armor.

Let’s look at an enemy with 400 Armor. Black Cleaver will reduce their armor by 25%, leaving them with 300. Last Whisper will allow you to ignore 40% of the remaining 300 armor, which means their effective armor against you will now be 170 after flat penetration.
dont write in black. i cant even see the text.