• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion New Necromancer Skill-Soul Harvest

Isaaclite

TNT
Soul Harvest
Description: You feast on the souls of surrounding enemies, dealing damage and healing yourself in the process
Effect: Deals 35 + 1.125 per Intellect Point damage to enemies within 5 + 0.1 blocks per int point. You gain 35% in health of total damage dealt.
Mana Cost: 120
Cooldown: 15 seconds
Reagents: None
Use: Basically like wizard's pulse, except does less damage and heals the user based off of the damage dealt.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Soul Harvest
Description: You feast on the souls of surrounding enemies, dealing damage and healing yourself in the process
Effect: Deals 35 + 1.125 per Intellect Point damage to enemies within 5 + 0.1 blocks per int point. You gain 35% in health of total damage dealt.
Mana Cost: 120
Cooldown: 15 seconds
Reagents: None
Use: Basically like wizard's pulse, except does less damage and heals the user based off of the damage dealt.
so an aoe drainsoul? lol I like the skill but necro is already pretty op

Isaaclite

TNT
so an aoe drainsoul? lol I like the skill but necro is already pretty op

I guess necro is pretty op, but wasn't there talk of increasing maximum class lvls to 70? If thats the case, each class will probably get at least one new skill, so things will balance out. And i just thought a skill like this would be pretty fiting for necro

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
I guess Necro is pretty op, but wasn't there talk of increasing maximum class lvls to 70? If thats the case, each class will probably get at least one new skill, so things will balance out. And i just thought a skill like this would be pretty fiting for necro
As much as I would love this as a Necro. It would make Necro OP. I believe that is at a very good point, some argue a little one strong side but meh.
In terms of making this the Lvl 70 skill I'd say no. The reason being is that the 70 skills are supposed to be "Ultimate" skills. Ones that are amazingly useful, but won't be used more than once per battle. If this did a larger amount of damage, and healed for a bunch, it *might* be able to work as an Ultimate skill, but overall, I don't think Necro needs a change right now.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Necro Is op.
Elaborate. I'm interested to hear the opinion of someone who PvP's.
My concept of balance really isn't there, as I only sometimes PvP, and usually on Test which is off since I do enjoy a good fight...

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Elaborate. I'm interested to hear the opinion of someone who PvP's.
My concept of balance really isn't there, as I only sometimes PvP, and usually on Test which is off since I do enjoy a good fight...
Just how easy it is to land all of their skills (with the damage their skills do) and The Heal in drainsoul is just.... *shudders* also Necro is one of the Best classes in a groupfight due to their ability to plague for damage despair - aoe blind, bonespear - damage, Decay (to focus one person), Drainsoul + Darkritual when mana is running out, also web makes it even easier to land skills, I mean yeah certain classes like disciple can fuck it up so hard its not even funny, but that's just due to chakra removing dots...

edit* Its not really 1 skills being op its a combination of so many very very good skills.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Just how easy it is to land all of their skills (with the damage their skills do) and The Heal in drainsoul is just.... *shudders* also Necro is one of the Best classes in a groupfight due to their ability to plague for damage despair - aoe blind, bonespear - damage, Decay (to focus one person), Drainsoul + Darkritual when mana is running out, also web makes it even easier to land skills, I mean yeah certain classes like disciple can fuck it up so hard its not even funny, but that's just due to chakra removing dots...

edit* Its not really 1 skills being op its a combination of so many very very good skills.
Understandable.
I'm going to stop thread-jacking now. Thank you for your input