• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

New Map Team

Diamond_Map

Banned
Hey there!

Firstly, let my say I'm glad to have found a server with damn near exactly the playerbase I've desired for about a year now.

Secondly, I understand the map is coming to an end, rebirth rather, and the well anticipated 4.0 map is to be released. Although this proves to be a blessing in many ways.. players like me, alone and new, have absolutely no backup/partners or friends to call on- so, I figure I should do a little bit of early recruitment on the forums!
- This is where you come in! [If you so choose]

The plan as it stands is this:

1.) Collaborate with Team-Members on benefiting skills; I am becoming a Necromancer (for Hellgate Skill) and Alchemist- We will need a Hammlet Smith, Mason, Enchanter, Farmer and maybe a Miner. We will choose who wants/gets what after my crew of few is selected.

2.) Get the 4-5 players dedicated to one general cause (This being hamlet funds within the first few days.) We will plan team mining, mob arena, raiding, team building competitions.. etc.
**Details given in a private convo**

3.) Grow our community. Allowing only the trusted into our crew of few will allow for minimal thievery- This will also allow us to monitor performance and maturity of said player up to the point of admission or denial.

As far as Hammlet designing, planning, location, ranks and type (good, bad, neutral) all TBA. These things are open for debate. Again, when the crew of few are chosen we will discuss these things.

How to join my crew of few: Application! ** IF YOU HAVE ANY INTEREST IN JOINING, PLEASE DO SO**

*Please read* Let me state that maturity is a highly respected trait of mine. If you have maturity I know that I can trust you with just about everything. Although maturity is hard to represent over a Minecraft Forum Page, I will be able to tell with how well typed your application is.

1. How long have you played Minecraft?
  2. What are your goals for next map?
  3. What class/profession are you currently planning on becoming?
  4. Do you feel you work well with others? Why?
  5. Are you ok with Mining in groups of 5? If not, please explain why.
  6. What is your gameplay style? (RP, PVP, PVE, Creative or other?)
  7. Are you a fan of the Arkansas Razorbacks? If not, please explain why you are wrong.
That's it for now.. Edits will be coming I'm sure of it... Feel free to make your application as pretty as you would like!

Thanks!

~D_M

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
I would recommend to wait a few days maybe up to one and a half week.
I know about many groups who are in planning mode for the new map, I'l guarantee that it will be enough places to apply for new members, and making your own hamlet is freaking hard...
You need shit tons of coins and if you aren't done before it is around 25 towns will you not be able to create an official town (due to the town cap being implemented (probably)).

Diamond_Map

Banned
I would recommend to wait a few days maybe up to one and a half week.
I know about many groups who are in planning mode for the new map, I'l guarantee that it will be enough places to apply for new members, and making your own hamlet is freaking hard...
You need shit tons of coins and if you aren't done before it is around 25 towns will you not be able to create an official town (due to the town cap being implemented (probably)).

Although true, I wish I had a month to plan.

Reason for this being, those groups you describe are all close-knit and down packed. If I waited any longer I would have no time to get to know the players who apply.

As far as achieving hammlet, I'm not worried one bit. If 25 groups can actually come up with 10,000 coin each before me hen props and applause to each and every one of them. Does this mean I think I'll be first? Hell no. But I don't doubt that with the right amount of organization it can be accomplished within a 4-5 day period.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
I wouldn't suggest going head first into making a hamlet as a new player, despite any sort of experience you've had on any previous server of minecraft or life in general. As far as leadership and planning goes, I would recommend attaching yourself to a group and working your way up the leadership ladder.

Diamond_Map

Banned
True haha. This plan didn't live up to my expectations, but no worries. I'll end up applying to a town or maybe donate for regions and be self sufficient?

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Donator regions are costly, I think it's 2.5k for a T7 region? Not sure off hand. A town would be your best bet. If you're interested, I can hook you up with some of my plans for the next map for my town in a pm.