• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

*New* LuckyCharmsNow app

In game name:LuckyCharmsNow
Location & Age:Oklahoma City,Ok 13
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I was banned for no reason
Referral(s):I typed in top Minecraft servers and this was #1!
How did you hear about Herocraft?: Same an The Referral
Have you voted for Herocraft ?:I'm going to =)
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes, indeed
Reason you should be accepted: Im looking to meet other people and have loads of fun,i like to play minecraft and play online gaming with other people.
Additional Info:I'm a preety good redstone kind of guy!Please accept this Thread!I also play games like battlefield 3 and Cod on Xbox360!

I see two bans for griefing, please explain the circumstances.
Some guy had a secret room under his water fountain (we were friends) And i went down there and he
put a block over me and i was trapped and i broke the block above me which caused the water to go everywhere causing "grief"

#2 the same server the guy accidentally banned me and 2 minutes later unbanned me

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
[0] => cheesecraftbuild.dyndns.org .:. making inappropriate things on buildings, aka griefing logblock confirmed
[1] => 63.141.240.46 .:. minor griefing to a railway in several spots. -hk confirmed

Want to try and explain that again? Two DIFFERENT servers, two DIFFERENT reasons.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Alright because the bans are older ones, I am going to give you a chance. I warn you however you CANNOT allow your brother on your account. If any issues arise on the server with your account you will not be able to use the excuse "It was my brother".

Welcome to Herocraft

Alright because the bans are older ones, I am going to give you a chance. I warn you however you CANNOT allow your brother on your account. If any issues arise on the server with your account you will not be able to use the excuse "It was my brother".

Welcome to Herocraft
Thank you!