• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion New level 60 Alchemist skill

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
I heard Kainzo say that the new lvl 60 Alchemist skill will most likely be another recipe, but that sounds kinda dull for something you have to work so hard for. There are already heaps of awesome recipes in the game.

As I was browsing the Herocraft Wiki I was looking at Alchemist skills and saw Transmute ore. I saw the CD and what it can do. This got me thinking how about an improved version of this skill? Thus, 'Mass Transmute Ore' was born.

I was thinking a more efficient version of this skill would be nice. At the moment this is how 'Transmute Ore' works.

12 Lapis Blocks into 1 Diamond
64 Coal into 1 Diamond
18 Iron Ore into 1 Gold Ingot

All with a Cooldown of 2 minutes.

I was thinking 'Mass Transmute ore' would work like this.

/skill Mass Transmute Lapis would quickly transmute up to 1 stack of Lapis Blocks in your inventory into Diamonds.

This will save you the time of transmuting 12 blocks then waiting 2 minutes and transmuting 12 blocks again. This is a far more effective way. This is great for alchemists who are always on the move. (Eg. Your are required to go Raid or defend with your town, but someone has just payed you to transmute their items) rather than waiting 2 min then 2 min. Just quickly do it all in one shot!

The Cooldown would depend on how many items were transmuted. If you transmuted the full amount of 60 Lapis Blocks, the CD will be 10 minutes.

(12 blocks [2min] + 12 [2min] + 12 [2min] + 12 [2min] + 12 [2min] )

Just to finish off the rest of the examples-

Mass Transmute Coal would take up to 5 stacks of coal in your inventory/hotbar and transmute it into Diamonds.

Mass Transmute Iron Ore would transmute up to 2 stacks of Iron Ore into gold.

I'm sorry if I've repeated myself multiple times or am all over the place. It's been a big day and I'm in a rush!

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
I heard Kainzo say that the new lvl 60 Alchemist skill will most likely be another recipe, but that sounds kinda dull for something you have to work so hard for. There are already heaps of awesome recipes in the game.

As I was browsing the Herocraft Wiki I was looking at Alchemist skills and saw Transmute ore. I saw the CD and what it can do. This got me thinking how about an improved version of this skill? Thus, 'Mass Transmute Ore' was born.

I was thinking a more efficient version of this skill would be nice. At the moment this is how 'Transmute Ore' works.

12 Lapis Blocks into 1 Diamond
64 Coal into 1 Diamond
18 Iron Ore into 1 Gold Ingot

All with a Cooldown of 2 minutes.

I was thinking 'Mass Transmute ore' would work like this.

/skill Mass Transmute Lapis would quickly transmute up to 1 stack of Lapis Blocks in your inventory into Diamonds.

This will save you the time of transmuting 12 blocks then waiting 2 minutes and transmuting 12 blocks again. This is a far more effective way. This is great for alchemists who are always on the move. (Eg. Your are required to go Raid or defend with your town, but someone has just payed you to transmute their items) rather than waiting 2 min then 2 min. Just quickly do it all in one shot!

The Cooldown would depend on how many items were transmuted. If you transmuted the full amount of 60 Lapis Blocks, the CD will be 10 minutes.

(12 blocks [2min] + 12 [2min] + 12 [2min] + 12 [2min] + 12 [2min] )

Just to finish off the rest of the examples-

Mass Transmute Coal would take up to 5 stacks of coal in your inventory/hotbar and transmute it into Diamonds.

Mass Transmute Iron Ore would transmute up to 2 stacks of Iron Ore into gold.

I'm sorry if I've repeated myself multiple times or am all over the place. It's been a big day and I'm in a rush!

Now I agree at the amount of awesome this would be, but I always ask this question with suggestions "Is it right for Herocraft?" Well I don't think this really is. Amazing idea though!

I'll explain a bit though. First off, Transmute Ore is already REALLY convenient in the fact you can't do that normally. Now the timer is to add a bit of (For lack of a better phrase) un-wanting to be used in mass quantities. So it gives some balance to something that is quite over powered.

In conclusion though, it's an awesome idea, but it would totally destroy the market and make more materials available faster.

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
The timing and Cooldown hasn't changed. Mass Transmute, transmutes the same amount of lapis in 10 minutes as it currently does with transmute ore. The only difference is where the waiting is. At the moment you wait in small 2 minute blocks. With this idea you wait in 1 large 10 minute block. I see where your coming from as that point came up in a previous thread about reducing the Cooldown on transmute ore.

Thank your for your comment :)[DOUBLEPOST=1352955078,1352715185][/DOUBLEPOST]BUMP! Would love some more comments :)