• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion New Legal Mods....What do you think?

Which of these mods would you like to be made legal

• Total voters

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5

Pampita

Legacy Supporter 3
I have found these mods recently and thought they could be useful to some people on the server. Here is a link to the mods page. http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...hud-v14-directionhud-v18-statuseffecthud-v17/ These mods will allow you to see potion effects out of your inventory screen, how much durability you have left on armor and tools, and have simple compass. Let me know what ya'll think.
I remember asking kainzo and he saying its allowed but mc was about to update so i never downloaded it , then i forgot :confused:

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
I like the look of this mod it seems to add a slight RPG aspect to the game. I don't see any way that this could be exploited to give people an advantage over others :)

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
This looks good! adds a RPG aspect and doesnt give any unfair advantage.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
If kain gives the word of approved, I'll add it Eldrylars

However I dont think we need directional speaking Reis is easy to read with N-S-E-W and is already included in my Mod Jar i supply to the community.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Yeah I would not use it. The other two mods though would be great![DOUBLEPOST=1358633036,1358543532][/DOUBLEPOST]Kainzo, Danda any rulings on this?

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
This would be an excellent addition to Herocraft.
We should consider adding a link in the cycling Hints to the *legal mods forum post*, as these huds WILL make PvPers who use them have a small tactical advantage, have fun, and have a more RPG experience.