• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion New fun plugin/donor perk: /dj, manipulate Jukeboxes from a distance.

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
Hi server,
I have a piano in my house and thought it would be cool to be able to make a chest somewhere with your discs, place a jukebox somewhere close to it, and then be able to change what music disc is playing with a command like /dj.

I thought this would be useful for multiple reasons:
1. You won't have to insert a disc, so people can't steal them anymore.
2. You don't have to manually insert discs every time you want to change the song that is playing.
3. It's cool! You can easily change the music that's playing, and if your jukebox is hidden underground you won't have to dig it up and change that disc.

How this could work:

You make a chest, place it down, put all your discs in it, then you place a sign on the chest saying something like:
1st line: emtpy
2nd line:empty
3rd line: empty
4rd line: JUKEBOX NAME

On the jukebox that is placed somewhere else, you put a sign with it's intended name.

All that is left is to use the plugin /dj start stall for example, and it starts playing stall disc.

If you want to stop it, type /dj stop

Maybe you can even add different sound effects? Like /dj slowdown 0.5 and the song will playback, but only 50% slower than it normally is. This can be great fun to do and listen with your friends. Or change the song's pitch to have it be way higher? Or way lower? This isn't the main suggestion though.

This can either be for everyone or just for donors, I don't know what tier but I think this would be a cool plugin to have on the server.

Thanks for reading, please tell me what you think of it.

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
someone just stole my Disc Stal again... please I need this plugin!

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
Hi server,
I have a piano in my house and thought it would be cool to be able to make a chest somewhere with your discs, place a jukebox somewhere close to it, and then be able to change what music disc is playing with a command like /dj.

I thought this would be useful for multiple reasons:
1. You won't have to insert a disc, so people can't steal them anymore.
2. You don't have to manually insert discs every time you want to change the song that is playing.
3. It's cool! You can easily change the music that's playing, and if your jukebox is hidden underground you won't have to dig it up and change that disc.

How this could work:

You make a chest, place it down, put all your discs in it, then you place a sign on the chest saying something like:
1st line: emtpy
2nd line:empty
3rd line: empty
4rd line: JUKEBOX NAME

On the jukebox that is placed somewhere else, you put a sign with it's intended name.

All that is left is to use the plugin /dj start stall for example, and it starts playing stall disc.

If you want to stop it, type /dj stop

Maybe you can even add different sound effects? Like /dj slowdown 0.5 and the song will playback, but only 50% slower than it normally is. This can be great fun to do and listen with your friends. Or change the song's pitch to have it be way higher? Or way lower? This isn't the main suggestion though.

This can either be for everyone or just for donors, I don't know what tier but I think this would be a cool plugin to have on the server.

Thanks for reading, please tell me what you think of it.

I think this would be super awesome! :)