• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Resolved New doors dont work with towns

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
The new doors dont get protected. I have a Chalet and anyone can open the doors. They cant break blocks so the region is there.

@Alator & @cindy_k cause you two usually deal with the towships stuff.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
I tested this in a town of which I am not a member (thanks @GoldenBoy204420) and found I could not open 1.8 doors, so perhaps this one's been ticked off the to-do list.

@minimike96 @porcelainpluto and others, please test?
Last time I checked they were still openable. Could that have something to with the people being on the SR though?
For reference the door was part of my Chalet region but anyone could open the doors.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
I'm asking for it to be retested please - all possible permutations ie doors just on the SR, doors on regions, people not on the SR, people on the SR but on the region, etc.

I tested it on doors that were in the open in a SR, not attached to a region. I couldn't open them. I didn't try doors attached to a region. This was about 20 hours ago.

Thanks!

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
I'm asking for it to be retested please - all possible permutations ie doors just on the SR, doors on regions, people not on the SR, people on the SR but on the region, etc.

I tested it on doors that were in the open in a SR, not attached to a region. I couldn't open them. I didn't try doors attached to a region. This was about 20 hours ago.

Thanks!
Just tested with a non-townie, 1.8 doors are protected now

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
To clarify, the 1.8 doors seem to be recognized by the super-region but NOT by the region. Hence they give protection against non-townies but do not give privacy against townies because fellow-townies can open 1.8 doors on regions to which they are not members.

Also at this stage, 1.8 doors aren't recognized as required building blocks. Only oak doors will do.