• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion New colored leather armor

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Invisibility potions are viable in PvP. It is very easy to shift between holding a weapon and holding nothing. Whenever the player looks back, they won't see the weapon because the PvPer would change their item to ''their fists''.

You could do this to kill someone, after following them into their personal region/base, very easily. You don't have to have armour to kill a defenceless person (I know many people that would walk into their town underground, holding good loot, without armour on).

Joka10

Soulsand
Well, 1.4 is a long way away. I suspect that either a way to see past the invisibility or to remove it from a player altogether will be implemented before the final release. I guess it isn't really something that can be argued about intelligently currently.

GraRona

Portal
From what I've seen, the invisibility potions do not cloak the player completely. They still show off armor as well as giving off potion particles. This is not OP and can only protect a player from being seen at a far distance but not in close range.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
From what I've seen, the invisibility potions do not cloak the player completely. They still show off armor as well as giving off potion particles. This is not OP and can only protect a player from being seen at a far distance but not in close range.

Remember it can also allow anyone to avoid PvP. Just sip the potion and run away, i'm sure the enemy won't be able to follow the particles as well as people usually do with skins.

lhatchy1

Legacy Supporter 4
These aspects of the game are for the ninja class/other rogue specs. Taking that away from ninja would make it less unique of a class. Why would you go ninja if you could go paladin and get invisibility too boot? Doesn't seem fair to me.
Ninja is OP as fuck, so why not.[DOUBLEPOST=1346000351,1346000142][/DOUBLEPOST]EVERYONE is missing one fucking point. When you use any pots AND invisibility pots, those bubbles appear around you, making you visible if you in at least 30 blocks range. Giving the target plenty of time to prepare, and if a caster, maybe even the first hit. And skills like bash and bolt mean that you can target then anyway.
@MajorasMask @leftovers5 @Joka10 @NuclearCouch

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Ninja is OP as fuck, so why not.[DOUBLEPOST=1346000351,1346000142][/DOUBLEPOST]EVERYONE is missing one fucking point. When you use any pots AND invisibility pots, those bubbles appear around you, making you visible if you in at least 30 blocks range. Giving the target plenty of time to prepare, and if a caster, maybe even the first hit. And skills like bash and bolt mean that you can target then anyway.
@MajorasMask @leftovers5 @Joka10 @NuclearCouch

Do you expect that everyone will notice these particles? Many people turn off particles. Also, texture packs effect particles.

Giving everyone the ability to turn invisible renders Ninjas pointless. If they are over-powered as you say, then why not just replace the skill that they have with the ability to use invisibility potions? It'll make it harder for them but will maintain their unique capability.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
How did this turn into invisibility potions.

Leo.

As for your main point, I disagree. Players should have the ability to colour their armour the way they like. This could allow flexibility in guild and town presentation. This will also allow PvP events (team vs team) to be colour specific.