• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion New Class

agedbear

A frightening Cactus!
Class name: Shadow Crafter

Concept: the Shadow Crafter is the epitome of the builder. Much like sprites from the fable of the "Elves and the Shoemaker" they excel at all forms of craftsmanship and even more astounding is their ability to evade capture. In order for one to become a Shadow Crafter they must first master at least one profession, then they must renounce the ability to truly harm others.

This class would replace ones PVP class and damage dealing abilities in favor of escape skills and self preservation abilities. Shadow Crafters are by no means invincible, but they are hard to pin down and kill.

Health: Base Health: 625
Health per level: 4
Health at 65: 885

Mana: Base Mana: 690
Mana per Level: 3
Mana at 65: 885
Mana Regen per 5 seconds: 20

Base Stamina: 1000
Stamina Regen: 35
Base Armor Weight: 30

Base Attribute Allocation
Strength: -8
Constitution: 0
Endurance: 5
Agility: 8
Intellect: 0
Wisdom: -3
Charisma: 5

Damage
Wood Tools: 1-5
Stone Tools: 2-6
Iron Tools: 4-10
Diamond Tools: 5-12
Gold Tools: 5-13

*This class is excluded from using any sort of sword*

Level 1: Potion
You can drink Potions
Cd: 3 min

Level 1: Tumble
You are able to fall (1+.01 per agility point) additional blocks without taking damage.
Cd: passive

Level 1: Sneak
You go into a sneaking state for 8 minutes, which holds if you are attacked but is cancelled if you take damage.
Cd: 3 sec
Stamina: 400

Level 1: Kick
You deal (1 + 1.25 damage per Str point) damage to you target within 4 blocks and silence them for 4 seconds and knock your target back 5 blocks.
Cd: 15 seconds

Level 1: Shadowrun
Your speed increases by .75% per agility point, you can run up one block without jumping, and you can run even when your stamina is out.

Level 5: Ebon Tools
You coat your tools in a vicious liquid that cripples your enemies with nausea. Target tool is coated in poison for the next 15 seconds. Poison causes nausea effect on the target deals (10 + .25per intellect point) magic damage
Warmup: 2 sec
Cd: 30 seconds
Stamina: 50
Mana: 350
Reagent: Rotten Flesh

Level 10: Shadow Leap
You leap forward through the air, the power of your leap increasing with your Agility points
Cd: 15 sec
Stamina: 300

Level 15 and 50: Scaffolding
Creates a 3x3 ice platform under you that moves as you do when you are over water. At level 50 creates a cobblestone platform while you are over lava. Lasts 15 seconds
Cd: 30 sec
Stamina: 300/500
Mana: 150/400

Level 20: Void Tendrils
(Skill shot) You harness the power of shadows to grip and bind a pursuer for 2.5 seconds + .125 seconds per 1 point of Charisma
Cd: 15 Sec
Reagent: Vine

Level 23: Safe fall
Fall damage is negated for 6 seconds.

Level 25: Shadow Jump
Gathering shadowy energy at your feet you launch yourself high into the air. Height increases with your Agility points.

Level 30: Aegis of Shadow
You gather shadows all around you, encasing your body in a tenebrous armor of shadow. Creates wearable black dyed leather armor for the user that lasts for 2 minutes before dissapating.
Cd: 180 seconds
Reagent: Obsidian Block

Level 35: Obtenebration
By wrapping shadows around you, you gain complete invisibility for 30 seconds in an area of light level 6 or lower . Ends if you move or an enemy comes within 1 block of you. Although you can still be damaged by weapons and projectiles, and by AoE effects, other skills will not find you.
Mana: 100

Level 40: Fade
AS the shadows fade in the light so will the user become incorporeal. Immediately break free of any stun or slow effect.
Stamina: 250
Mana: 400

Level 45: Shadow's Constitution
You draw the shadows into your being, stitching up wounds and replenishing your life force by 150hp + 5hp for each point of Wisdom
Mana: 75

Level 50: Misdirection
Sends anyone who is actively looking for you to Spawn Coordinates (0,0) for the next 8 minutes
Cd: 60 sec
Mana: 275
Reagent: Diamond

Level 55: Twilight Run
You move at increased speed for as 15 seconds (run speed 2/3?). After it ends, you get nausea and slowness for 3 seconds. If you take and/or deal damage while it is active, you get nausea and slowness for 8 seconds.
Cd: 80 sec
Stamina: 500
Mana: 150

Level 60: Doppelganger
Creates a copy of yourself somewhere within an 8 block radius. When struck the doppelganger coalesces into a mass of shadows to bind the attacker in place for 3 seconds + .25 seconds for each point of Charisma
Cd: 120 sec
Mana: 250
Reagent: Gunpowder

Level 65: Black Morass
Movement speed of everyone within 15 blocks +.25 block for every point of Charisma of your current position is reduced (potion of slowness) for the next 10 seconds
Cd: 5 minutes
Mana: 450

Level 70: Figment of Imagination
You appear blink in and out of existence every .5 seconds for 8 seconds as you move. At the end of of the 8 seconds you instantly recall to your Mark position.
Cd: 15 minutes
Stamina: all remaining
Mana: all remaining

Now before anyone starts screaming "OP" I purposefully added various reagents to the skills. This keeps the Shadow Crafter from being able to use his full skill set at any given time. Many skills also have relatively high cool downs so that the Crafter has to pick and choose which skills to use at a given time and does not have the ability to spam a skill.

I know that this class would appeal to multiple town architects who have limited game time available to them. I enjoy the PVP on the server. My hope is that this will allow for a different play style to be introduced. I can only hope that the hardcore PVP crowd does not immediately discount this idea as trash and toss it in the waste basket.

Thank you for your time in reading through this.

*Note* If provided a base template to work with I am willing to code this for testing. I really want to see this idea go further.
@Kainzo
@Danda
@Alator
@Delfofthebla
@Xanipher
@TheYeti
@WitchOnaRampage

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5

Concept: the Shadow Crafter is the epitome of the builder. Much like sprites from the fable of the "Elves and the Shoemaker" they excel at all forms of craftsmanship and even more astounding is their ability to evade capture. In order for one to become a Shadow Crafter they must first master at least one profession, then they must renounce the ability to truly harm others.

This class would replace ones PVP class and damage dealing abilities in favor of escape skills and self preservation abilities. Shadow Crafters are by no means invincible, but they are hard to pin down and kill.

Damage

You can drink Potions

You are able to fall (1+.01 per agility point) additional blocks without taking damage.

You go into a sneaking state for 8 minutes, which holds if you are attacked but is cancelled if you take damage.

You deal (1 + 1.25 damage per Str point) damage to you target within 4 blocks and silence them for 4 seconds and knock your target back 5 blocks.

Your speed increases by .75% per agility point, you can run up one block without jumping, and you can run even when your stamina is out.

You coat your tools in a vicious liquid that cripples your enemies with nausea. Target tool is coated in poison for the next 15 seconds. Poison causes nausea effect on the target deals (10 + .25per intellect point) magic damage

You leap forward through the air, the power of your leap increasing with your Agility points

Creates a 3x3 ice platform under you that moves as you do when you are over water. At level 50 creates a cobblestone platform while you are over lava. Lasts 15 seconds

(Skill shot) You harness the power of shadows to grip and bind a pursuer for 2.5 seconds + .125 seconds per 1 point of Charisma

Gathering shadowy energy at your feet you launch yourself high into the air. Height increases with your Agility points.

You gather shadows all around you, encasing your body in a tenebrous armor of shadow. Creates wearable black dyed leather armor for the user that lasts for 2 minutes before dissapating.

By wrapping shadows around you, you gain complete invisibility for 30 seconds in an area of light level 6 or lower . Ends if you move or an enemy comes within 1 block of you. Although you can still be damaged by weapons and projectiles, and by AoE effects, other skills will not find you.

AS the shadows fade in the light so will the user become incorporeal. Immediately break free of any stun or slow effect.

You draw the shadows into your being, stitching up wounds and replenishing your life force by 150hp + 5hp for each point of Wisdom

Sends anyone who is actively looking for you to Spawn Coordinates (0,0) for the next 8 minutes

You move at increased speed for as 15 seconds (run speed 2/3?). After it ends, you get nausea and slowness for 3 seconds. If you take and/or deal damage while it is active, you get nausea and slowness for 8 seconds.

Creates a copy of yourself somewhere within an 8 block radius. When struck the doppelganger coalesces into a mass of shadows to bind the attacker in place for 3 seconds + .25 seconds for each point of Charisma

Movement speed of everyone within 15 blocks +.25 block for every point of Charisma of your current position is reduced (potion of slowness) for the next 10 seconds

You appear blink in and out of existence every .5 seconds for 8 seconds as you move. At the end of of the 8 seconds you instantly recall to your Mark position.

Now before anyone starts screaming "OP" I purposefully added various reagents to the skills. This keeps the Shadow Crafter from being able to use his full skill set at any given time. Many skills also have relatively high cool downs so that the Crafter has to pick and choose which skills to use at a given time and does not have the ability to spam a skill.

I know that this class would appeal to multiple town architects who have limited game time available to them. I enjoy the PVP on the server. My hope is that this will allow for a different play style to be introduced. I can only hope that the hardcore PVP crowd does not immediately discount this idea as trash and toss it in the waste basket.

*Note* If provided a base template to work with I am willing to code this for testing. I really want to see this idea go further.
@Kainzo
@Danda
@Alator
@Delfofthebla
@Xanipher
@TheYeti
@WitchOnaRampage
Really Cool skills IMO. I just Think well to be Blunt its stupid, I was thinking about posting a suggestion for us people who don't like crafter professions about having 2 combats but that would be super op, This is basically the same thing... + That lvl 70 is op as fuck, Doppleganger seems really nice for beguiler or maybe ninja but last time I asked a dev about something like that it was impossible, Also go Ninja/wizard/ranger/druid/Dragoon for Building + utility, I don't want people going this class and then complaining about others killing it saying stuff like "Wow gg your so pro killing a Shadow Crafter", Also Shadows Constitution looks op as fuck. Unless They Wanna kill pvp more
(If that's the case then add this class) I strongly feel this class should Never be added

HeroGuy426

Glowstone
TBH I considered it for a bit because I want to see more awesome buildings, then I remembered about the first spec I mastered. (Btw its ninja)

agedbear

A frightening Cactus!
Really Cool skills IMO. I just Think well to be Blunt its stupid, I was thinking about posting a suggestion for us people who don't like crafter professions about having 2 combats but that would be super op, This is basically the same thing... + That lvl 70 is op as fuck, Doppleganger seems really nice for beguiler or maybe ninja but last time I asked a dev about something like that it was impossible, Also go Ninja/wizard/ranger/druid/Dragoon for Building + utility, I don't want people going this class and then complaining about others killing it saying stuff like "Wow gg your so pro killing a Shadow Crafter", Also Shadows Constitution looks op as fuck. Unless They Wanna kill pvp more
(If that's the case then add this class) I strongly feel this class should Never be added

Level 70 Skill OP? Ok, however seeing as we don't have any level 70 skills for any classes yet, it is kinda a moot point at the moment. I was simply being proactive for the possible implementation of the Ultimate skill concept put out awhile back

Doppleganger nice for another class? cool, but im not worrying about other classes at this time. Can't code it? got me there man; i don't know a whole lot about what can and can not be coded through the Hero's Plugin, i've never seen the code.

Using the current PVP specs for utility + building? great idea I'm sure that many folks will continue to do so. This is for an alternate play style for people who want to try an alternative. If someone kills a Shadow Crafter good for them, that honestly would be a viable achievement seeing as it is an escape class. It is hard to pin down.

Shadow's Constitution OP? Ok, adjust the numbers. This is just a prototype skill set.

I could sit here all day an spout the benefits of this class for niche players. I know that it is not a class for everyone. Perhaps dole it out on a limited basis to server Architects. Limit how many people can actually pursue this path. I'm glad that you and many others have tons of time to sink into collecting materials for making towns that look nice and don't care if you get killed and lose all of it. However we have other players here who are only able to play for a few hours a week and don't have that kind of time. The current system chases these players away. Shrine is NOT a viable option for anyone who wants a lively community with active people, nor is it conducive to allowing others to see your creations (no one plays on Shrine)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team

Damage

You can drink Potions

@Kainzo
@Danda
@Alator
@Delfofthebla
@Xanipher
@TheYeti
@WitchOnaRampage
I like the concept - but unfortunately, it'd have to be a "combat" spec to even fly.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Level 70 Skill OP? Ok, however seeing as we don't have any level 70 skills for any classes yet, it is kinda a moot point at the moment. I was simply being proactive for the possible implementation of the Ultimate skill concept put out awhile back

Doppleganger nice for another class? cool, but im not worrying about other classes at this time. Can't code it? got me there man; i don't know a whole lot about what can and can not be coded through the Hero's Plugin, i've never seen the code.

Using the current PVP specs for utility + building? great idea I'm sure that many folks will continue to do so. This is for an alternate play style for people who want to try an alternative. If someone kills a Shadow Crafter good for them, that honestly would be a viable achievement seeing as it is an escape class. It is hard to pin down.

Shadow's Constitution OP? Ok, adjust the numbers. This is just a prototype skill set.

I could sit here all day an spout the benefits of this class for niche players. I know that it is not a class for everyone. Perhaps dole it out on a limited basis to server Architects. Limit how many people can actually pursue this path. I'm glad that you and many others have tons of time to sink into collecting materials for making towns that look nice and don't care if you get killed and lose all of it. However we have other players here who are only able to play for a few hours a week and don't have that kind of time. The current system chases these players away. Shrine is NOT a viable option for anyone who wants a lively community with active people, nor is it conducive to allowing others to see your creations (no one plays on Shrine)
My point is, most of the like active reliable community likes pvp, I don't want people to kill it more with a class based off of being a pussy.

Ruger392

Obsidian
@JupiterRome not all people play herocraft for pvp if you dont like the class dont use it, its a fun simple class that basically helps out builders :p

Edit: half the server doesnt play just for pvp anymore and no need for naming callings on a non-existent class

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
@JupiterRome if you dont like the class don't use it
How Would I stop others from using it? This Class would be stupid due to escaping every fight, Its Hp would Need to be like lostsoul hp and then MABYE this could get added, we don't want a class that can just run from everything, that's one of the reason Goon was nerfed last map....

Ruger392

Obsidian
How Would I stop others from using it? This Class would be stupid due to escaping every fight, Its Hp would Need to be like lostsoul hp and then MABYE this could get added, we don't want a class that can just run from everything, that's one of the reason Goon was nerfed last map....
Your speaking on the behalf of the server when u say that. Due to all the new builders it wont me a bad thing :p

agedbear

A frightening Cactus!
I like the concept - but unfortunately, it'd have to be a "combat" spec to even fly.
That is what I was going for actually, a "combat" spec that focuses on mobility and crowd control. I want this to be the combat spec for the builders on Haven, the town crafters who we rarely see online due to limited play schedules due to real life obligations.
I know that the idea needs fine tuning still. I'd like to at least see this tested and if it destroys the balance of game play remove it, but at least test it out
I also don't want to see it detract from PVP, which is why I suggested limiting who can become/how someone can become a Shadow Crafter even though I don't see this appealing to the masses.

@JupiterRome not all people play herocraft for pvp if you dont like the class dont use it, its a fun simple class that basically helps out builders :p

Edit: half the server doesnt play just for pvp anymore and no need for naming callings on a non-existent class
Not all people play pvp, that is EXACTLY why they play on SHRINE instead...

Er, no offence this class sounds incredibly annoying...
If I found one of these guys ingame, I would just turn my computer off,
smash it up to pieces, throw it out the window and cry.
Seriously though, if this class was inputted, it would need to have
EXTREMELY low constitution and really low attack damage because
given by those skills, you could just kite around people and kill them easily...
I also feel strongly about not having this class added.
All it would do is cause annoyance and frustration.
If you want this class to be added because you don't like the pvp
and want to run away from that, I believe Shrine will be your best friend.

agedbear

A frightening Cactus!
Not all people play pvp, that is EXACTLY why they play on SHRINE instead...

Er, no offence this class sounds incredibly annoying...
If I found one of these guys ingame, I would just turn my computer off,
smash it up to pieces, throw it out the window and cry.
Seriously though, if this class was inputted, it would need to have
EXTREMELY low constitution and really low attack damage because
given by those skills, you could just kite around people and kill them easily...
I also feel strongly about not having this class added.
All it would do is cause annoyance and frustration.
If you want this class to be added because you don't like the pvp
and want to run away from that, I believe Shrine will be your best friend.

If you browse the base stats spoiler the class concept has almost no damage dealing ability. I only put in 1 skill that causes damage, and even that is negligible.

Again in regards to shrine, this is not a viable option for everyone. Contrary to what the PVP crowd seems to think I am not against PVP, quite the opposite actually. I enjoy building structures and landscapes for players to battle each other on.

The vehemently expressed view of "go play on shrine if you'd rather build" almost leads one to believe that PVP'ers would rather just have a default map without block breaking allowed. I'm sure this isn't the case but the go play on shrine argument is getting old and played out. If you've spent any lengthy amount of time there you'd know that it is virtually a punishment to play on shrine.

Reasons not to play on shrine:
Decreased exp gains
Decreased drops and drop rates
Nightmarish terrain
No active player base

If you believe that shrine is viable, I strongly encourage you to navigate from one side of the map to the other then come back and tell me why shrine is a better place to play. I did this myself looking for a place to set up a base so I can tell you it is no picnic.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
If you browse the base stats spoiler the class concept has almost no damage dealing ability. I only put in 1 skill that causes damage, and even that is negligible.

Again in regards to shrine, this is not a viable option for everyone. Contrary to what the PVP crowd seems to think I am not against PVP, quite the opposite actually. I enjoy building structures and landscapes for players to battle each other on.

The vehemently expressed view of "go play on shrine if you'd rather build" almost leads one to believe that PVP'ers would rather just have a default map without block breaking allowed. I'm sure this isn't the case but the go play on shrine argument is getting old and played out. If you've spent any lengthy amount of time there you'd know that it is virtually a punishment to play on shrine.

Reasons not to play on shrine:
Decreased exp gains
Decreased drops and drop rates
Nightmarish terrain
No active player base

If you believe that shrine is viable, I strongly encourage you to navigate from one side of the map to the other then come back and tell me why shrine is a better place to play. I did this myself looking for a place to set up a base so I can tell you it is no picnic.
Again go a more mobile class then? @Aryios has built a very nice City with pvp. the point is if this class was added all the pussies would go this class and it would be stupid and just kill pvp even more.................

Aryios

Senior Architect
Architect
Again go a more mobile class then? @Aryios has built a very nice City with pvp. the point is if this class was added all the pussies would go this class and it would be stupid and just kill pvp even more.................
Actually Jonsoon made the building but I'm working on some new stuff.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
I'm just going to say this right away - badmouthing help your argument. "Pussies would go this class" and such doesn't add anything to the suggestion. Instead of saying stuff like that, give proper arguments instead. "This class wouldn't work out because X" and such.

Anyways; I've been on Shrine, I know it's hell and back to navigate, this is true. I'm uncertain about the community in Shrine, as I haven't had the chance to play in a while, so I do imagine that if you wanted to play with other people (highly assumed since you're playing on a server) you'd have to stick with Haven. Anyways, let's have a looksie at this here suggestion.

The skillset seems.. relatively fine in my opinion - I like that the class has skills that are all over with their stats - Strength, Agility, Intellect, Charisma, Wisdom - it really adds to the customizability of a class, and in my opinion most classes should have skills that depends on many different stats.

Also, I'm interested in knowing what happens when you actually use kick (which deals more damage with strength, but starts at at 1) when you start out with a whooping -8 strength. Would it just deal 0 damage, or would it actually heal the enemy? Or would it ignore the stat altogether and just deal the base 1 damage?

"Aegis of Shadow" as well. Does it require you to actually have the Endurance to wear the armor, or can you wear it no matter what? Doesn't seem useful if you don't have some endurance if you cannot wear it no matter what, which would be fine, more stat diversity.

For scaffolding, does it dissapear after you've left it? Hopefully it does, would save a lot of uglyness around the world. And would lava/water regen itself? What would happen if you went into the middle of a pool of liquid and began digging straight down? Would the liquid reappear or would it just dissapear, since the block was mined?

Shadowrun seems strong, to be honest. Permenant increased movement speed scaling with agility seems way too strong, if we use the current numbers you have given as examples, you'd (at first level with no stat points spent at all) be able to move 6% faster than normally. I'm assuming sprint potions would NOT stack, and would instead take over for the duration of the potion. Stepping up blocks is no real problem for me, but wouldn't this allow them to technically jump 2 blocks?

Not being able to use a sword isn't really that much of a drawback, imo. Especially if they have hoes as available tools, since they have infinite durability. They don't deal a lot of damage though, and it isn't really worth using them, since the basic punch deals 10 damage. Though I suppose it would be possible to lower it to be weaker than wooden tools or something, I don't know, I'm not an expert.

TL;DR: Questions were asked, opinions were given, read through it instead of reading the TL;DR.

agedbear

A frightening Cactus!

Again with the name calling? Really? Ok, one more time, not everyone who isn't interested in PVP is a "pussy" as you so eloquently put it. and if you took the time to read through my prior posts...
I know that it is not a class for everyone. Perhaps dole it out on a limited basis to server Architects. Limit how many people can actually pursue this path.
Also, please stop with the name calling, thank you.

By a limited number of the class out and about on the server it's not like it will kill PVP. Hell even if it we open to all it wouldn't kill PVP. You seem to assume that everyone will flock to this new class and no one will fight each other anymore. I highly doubt that would be the case. What is might do is limit the PKing of players, however that is not the intended goal of this.

Let's assume that a mere 5% of the player base takes up this class... that's only 4 Players on a "busy" night where we have approximately 85 people online. if we have 100 folks online, that's only 5. Hell let's say that we get up to the server max load of 500 players and even bump up the percentage to 15%, that is STILL only 75 players out of 500. That STILL leaves you with a hypothetical 425 people to PVP with. If that is not enough people for you to fight then i don't think anyone here can help you.

TL;DR - This will not kill PVP because only a limited number of people would be interested/allowed in this class

Last edited:

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Again with the name calling? Really? Ok, one more time, not everyone who isn't interested in PVP is a "pussy" as you so eloquently put it. and if you took the time to read through my prior posts...

Also, please stop with the name calling, thank you.

By a limited number of the class out and about on the server it's not like it will kill PVP. Hell even if it we open to all it wouldn't kill PVP. You seem to assume that everyone will flock to this new class and no one will fight each other anymore. I highly doubt that would be the case. What is might do is limit the PKing of players, however that is not the intended goal of this.

Let's assume that a mere 5% of the player base takes up this class... that's only 4 Players on a "busy" night where we have approximately 85 people online. if we have 100 folks online, that's only 5. Hell let's say that we get up to the server max load of 500 players and even bump up the percentage to 15%, that is STILL only 75 players out of 500. That STILL leaves you with a hypothetical 425 people to PVP with. If that is not enough people for you to fight then i don't think anyone here can help you.

TL:DR - This will not kill PVP because only a limited number of people would be interested/allowed in this class
I call them pussies because a class based on running away is a class based on being a pussy......

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
I call them pussies because a class based on running away is a class based on being a pussy......
I can assure you that there are no classes based on, or being a female genitalia. As I said before, badmouthing isn't going to strengthen your argument, it actually weakens it. Try putting thoughts into what you're typing instead of just cussing at people.

agedbear

A frightening Cactus!
I'm just going to say this right away - badmouthing help your argument. "Pussies would go this class" and such doesn't add anything to the suggestion. Instead of saying stuff like that, give proper arguments instead. "This class wouldn't work out because X" and such.

Anyways; I've been on Shrine, I know it's hell and back to navigate, this is true. I'm uncertain about the community in Shrine, as I haven't had the chance to play in a while, so I do imagine that if you wanted to play with other people (highly assumed since you're playing on a server) you'd have to stick with Haven. Anyways, let's have a looksie at this here suggestion.

The skillset seems.. relatively fine in my opinion - I like that the class has skills that are all over with their stats - Strength, Agility, Intellect, Charisma, Wisdom - it really adds to the customizability of a class, and in my opinion most classes should have skills that depends on many different stats.

Also, I'm interested in knowing what happens when you actually use kick (which deals more damage with strength, but starts at at 1) when you start out with a whooping -8 strength. Would it just deal 0 damage, or would it actually heal the enemy? Or would it ignore the stat altogether and just deal the base 1 damage?

"Aegis of Shadow" as well. Does it require you to actually have the Endurance to wear the armor, or can you wear it no matter what? Doesn't seem useful if you don't have some endurance if you cannot wear it no matter what, which would be fine, more stat diversity.

For scaffolding, does it dissapear after you've left it? Hopefully it does, would save a lot of uglyness around the world. And would lava/water regen itself? What would happen if you went into the middle of a pool of liquid and began digging straight down? Would the liquid reappear or would it just dissapear, since the block was mined?

Shadowrun seems strong, to be honest. Permenant increased movement speed scaling with agility seems way too strong, if we use the current numbers you have given as examples, you'd (at first level with no stat points spent at all) be able to move 6% faster than normally. I'm assuming sprint potions would NOT stack, and would instead take over for the duration of the potion. Stepping up blocks is no real problem for me, but wouldn't this allow them to technically jump 2 blocks?

Not being able to use a sword isn't really that much of a drawback, imo. Especially if they have hoes as available tools, since they have infinite durability. They don't deal a lot of damage though, and it isn't really worth using them, since the basic punch deals 10 damage. Though I suppose it would be possible to lower it to be weaker than wooden tools or something, I don't know, I'm not an expert.

TL;DR: Questions were asked, opinions were given, read through it instead of reading the TL;DR.

Thank you very much for this @Jasquan. In order of your questions

- I would assume that it would simply deal 0 damage and apply the silence

- Ageis of Shadow should require you to actually be able to wear the armor otherwise it becomes useless for the caster

- Scaffolding should dissapear after either a) the duration is up or b) the caster moves to another area. much like how the skill Light is coded for Miner's

- Shadowrun may need some refinement, i do agree that this much additional run speed may be too much if the player sinks a but load of attribute points into agi. That or have the speed cap out.

- for the Tools/Damage, i just put number in off the top of my head that I thought were lower than that of a lost soul's damage dealing ability. I really tried to keep the ability to deal damage to a minimum with this concept. Originally I wanted to have it only gain exp from block placement and have no damage dealing ability at all, however when talking with a few others i found that this would not be feasible and opted for the minimal skills and damage dealing ability listed in my original post.