• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion New Class: Caster/Melee [Earthen] Name up for suggestions

Deztrox

Legacy Supporter 4
Name: Earthan? Don't know, might do a poll.

I know there are a lot of spells, but inc ase some of them are stupid, you guys can pick and choose.

So here they are:

Midas Tomb - Encases the target in golden blocks

Diamond Skin - Invulnerability for 3 seconds ( or more )

Emerald Vision - If target is underground ( a certain y-cord ) tracks the player, perhaps uses an emerald?

Magnetic Mind - Disarms target if holding an iron/diamond/gold weapon (I added diamond because the spell would be useless later on)

Burrow - Burrows the target in the ground, while in the ground, user is incapacitated and also invulnerable. User will also regain all mana up to 75%.

Infernal Burst - Blasts the target for straight up damage and sets them alight.

Earthen Might - Buffs user and party members to deal 7% increased damage.

Molten Ground - AOE attack the turns targeted ground to either lava or something like that.

Greed - Targeted player takes 10% increased damage for 9 seconds.

Jewelled Fist - Deals straight damage.

Jade Breath - Poisons target.

Sapphire Mist - Blinds target for 3 seconds.

askmax

Legacy Supporter 4
God no. Only 3 words for this. Over-fucking-powered.
You realize you essentially took the best for useful spells/skills in the game added some more OP crap and decided to post a list of this? You should take a look at proper class recommendation before you post crap like this.

Deztrox

Legacy Supporter 4
You realize you essentially took the best for useful spells/skills in the game added some more OP crap and decided to post a list of this? You should take a look at proper class recommendation before you post crap like this.
I kinda took a bunch of skills and thought anyone who knew how to balance would know which ones to remove and what the cooldowns would be and the damage. Like I said at the top, I don't balance and it was just some ideas, I don't actually expect it to become a class, I just thought it would be fun to play around with the idea of making a new class. Sorry if somehow this offended you :p

AdamForte649

Legacy Supporter 6
That is
The STUPIDEST
Thing Iv ever seen
On Herocraft Forums.
In my whole 2 years of playing.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
While it's thematically fine, their is little synergy or cohesion in the kit. Is it a damage class? Is it a support class? It feels like a bunch of disjointed skills that are only similar by the loose "earth" aspect.

askmax

Legacy Supporter 4
I kinda took a bunch of skills and thought anyone who knew how to balance would know which ones to remove and what the cooldowns would be and the damage. Like I said at the top, I don't balance and it was just some ideas, I don't actually expect it to become a class, I just thought it would be fun to play around with the idea of making a new class. Sorry if somehow this offended you :p
Don't get me wrong mate, I woke up in a bad mood and my post might have come out more hostile than it was meant but I just mean that a blind stun invincibility aoe buffs thrown together in the suggested way was kind of ridonkulas :p.