• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion New Bard Skill

RagingDragon5

Portal
Bards are supposed to be the supporter, which they are. They have amazing buffs but i feel there should be one more. We have strength, wisdom, speed, but no defense buff. Now I read the list of impossibilities and didn't see anything about this except for armor reductions ( don't know if that will be in that category). I believe a defense buff would help complete the Bard class, if it is possible once again.

One more thing, Icy aura should slow the target down.

Sorry that slowing target down got me thinking about something else. Bards should also have debuffs for enemies. It should be the opposite of the buffs. Weakness, anti-wisdom(LOL couldn't think of a name) and slowness. Also make their defense weaker ( If that's possible). Now that might be a lot of skills for a class, but it goes with bards perfectly.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Stamina regenerates pretty fast though
I disagree. When you fight other players, you are mostly running all the time. When you run (sprint) the Stam regens a lot slower. A skill that makes Stam regen faster is a great idea.