• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Nethers Nook (Arena Suggestion)

Are you up to the challenge heroes? (Would you like this Arena for Skirmishes?)

• I'm up to the Challenge! (Yes!)

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • It looks scary! (No.)

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Hidden away in a section of the Nether no adventurer has ever found, a secluded arena awaits for adventurers and heroes alike to find it. Untouched for years the Keepers of the Nether have decided to open the passageways to the Arena, awaiting any challengers that wish to test their luck on the battlefield.

Are you up to the challenge heroes?

mVSCSh.jpg
This is my 2nd arena suggested for the skirmish cycle.​
I decided to build an arena today because I was bored... I used the inspiration from the nether to give me some ideas. I hope you guys like it.​
As always I am very welcome to feedback to change and edit this map. Post below what you think of it! I will change things based on your suggestions!​
More Images of this arena can be found here.

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
The nether theme is interesting and the map itself is visually appealing, but the amount of lava makes it really hard to balance. Anyone who can push, confuse, etc. their opponent into the lava has a huge advantage. Also the limited number of paths over the lava heavily favors ranged classes.

Maybe if you toned down the scope of the lava river in the center, it would be better balanced.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
The nether theme is interesting and the map itself is visually appealing, but the amount of lava makes it really hard to balance. Anyone who can push, confuse, etc. their opponent into the lava has a huge advantage. Also the limited number of paths over the lava heavily favors ranged classes.

Maybe if you toned down the scope of the lava river in the center, it would be better balanced.

Something like this?

Is that better on the lava river/ways to cross it? STDs4YouAnd4Me

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
I would be interested in seeing a high risk, high reward pathway of nether fences sticking above the lava that led to strategic ground within the arena. Edit: Pathway of singular fences, so it would be like hopping from pole to pole above lava, in case that wasn't clear.

Unless of course it doesn't fit. I like the theme and the screenshots I have seen!