• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Netheritems Cheap prices

Fogracvxy

Glowing Redstone
Hey im here to sell some netheritems And Some potions

1.Netherbrick[stack] 100c
2.Netherrack[stack] 10c
3.Netherwart[stack] 600c
4.Soulsand[Stack] 150c
5.Glowstone[Per] 20c
6.Blaze rod [Per] 140c

7.Speed Potion[per] 80c
8.Poison [per] 50c
9.Instant Health 80c

Put your ingame names here when I come online i Will sell you.Ofc put nuber what you wanna buy

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey im here to sell some netheritems And Some potions

1.Netherbrick[stack] 500c
2.Netherrack[stack] 20c
3.Netherwart[stack] 1200c
4.Soulsand[Stack] 600c
5.Glowstone[Per] 20c
6.Blaze rod [Per] 300c

7.Speed Potion[per] 80c
8.Poison [per] 50c
9.Instant Health 80c

Put your ingame names here when I come online i Will sell you.Ofc put nuber what you wanna buy
I have a fair amount of nether things and I will try and help you a little bit, if you want.

Netherbrick at 500 coins, needs to be lowered to around 50-20 mainly because aryios is selling nether trips for 100 coins ._.

Netherrack is really pointless as common as dirt, maybe even more. 1-5coins.

Netherwart lmao that doesn't even need discussion at town we have farm that produces 128 netherwart :l how about 50 coins a stack.

Soulsand is really common in the nether aswell, probably 3rd most easiest thing to get in the nether.

Glowstone 20 coins per, you want 1,280 for a stack of glowstone? not going to happen...

Blaze rods as hard as they are to kill, are definitely not worth 300 coins, A person gets them to me for 50 coins I recommend 100 coins.

Don't have to listen, but I think these are more acceptable ;)