• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

nerfguy66's app

nerfguy66

Dirt
  1. In-game name: nerfguy66
  2. Location & Age: USA, 16
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I was banned once on a server for stealing from my own town. It was a pretty big deal for some reason. I though it would only be a temp ban. :/
  4. Referral(s): None.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I am a good builder, but I don't have much creativity. I am not particularly good at pvp. However, I will often help and lend a hand. I will join a town and stay with it. I never like to leave a good project unfinished.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was reading up on the Heroes plugin and I saw a comment about this server.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes.
  8. Additional Info: Although I have been banned once before for something stupid, I feel that I am mature and I will not cause problems on the server. I don't like griefing and the idea of destroying hours of someone's hard work makes me sad. I will get mad easily if I lose good items in a fight, but I generally don't show it through actions or on the chat channel. I hope to hear back from the proctors soon that you for reading my app.

Dazzlar

TNT
Congratulations, you've been accepted, I would like to be the first to welcome you to Herocraft if you have any questions in game don't hesitate to ask me.