• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Need suggestions for Discord Bot Trivia

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Hey HC. I have set up a multipurpose bot on our Discord (hc.to/discord) and one of the plugins is a trivia plugin!

I made some trivia questions related to herocraft but they are all old and dated references. Please put some questions (and their answers) in the following format below:

Code:
<some fully formed question>?`the answer

So a question ending with a question mark and the apostrophe that's on your tilde key.

herobot.PNG

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Herbot maketh his debut on Discord now.

I'm not in a making questions mood, but what themes you going for? HC related stuff or just general random trivia? Could do questions about the lore, "What class has the skill Jump" kinda questions, etc.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Herbot maketh his debut on Discord now.

I'm not in a making questions mood, but what themes you going for? HC related stuff or just general random trivia? Could do questions about the lore, "What class has the skill Jump" kinda questions, etc.

Well the trivia sets this module came with are all 100-300 questions strong and I've only got 21 so far so I'll take anything HC related.

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
I'm a huge jeopardy! fan so this sound fun, maybe I'll write up some questions as well.