• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Need PC shopping help

ShizzDawgg

Godly
Not really. I can't tell what model exactly the cpu is, but for the price i'd say not so great. The GPU is integrated, so it will slow you down a fair amount. The ram however is fine, but i'd personally go with 8gb.

Razael6

Legacy Supporter 3
WOW okay just looked at the sytem requirements on the pre-purchase website, our good pc that doesnt work anymore(got a virus but we needed the files on it so put the c-drive on another pc) could juuuuuuuuust barely play this game as the CPU and built in GPU are the minimum requirement examples listed on the page so juuuust barely. Also the thing is we bought a new GPU for that pc but I don't know where its at inside the pc so I dont know which it is but I know its better. So technically if I get it hooked up and put this pc's cd drive in it I should just barely be able to play it! w00t crap lol but that means I can buy the game and play it on crap pc till I have enough money for a new pc lol.-Sorry for really long text with no indents.

ddrheretic

Legacy Supporter 4
NVM my bro said he would help pay $100 so getting this pc with this graphics card I will have to reserve one of the graphics card when it gets shipped because they get sold out quick because of the amazing price for it. But anyway thanks for the help guys!

That graphics card most likely will not fit in that slim line case.. Just a heads up. Look more into it before slapping down the cash.

Also be sure to take the psu into consideration. You're probably going to need a low profile graphics card that plays well with a 220w psu.

Razael6

Legacy Supporter 3
For future reference do you know where it says how much wattage the power supply with pc supports on bestbuy.com? Like could you give an example of a gpu that could be in this pc? because I might need to get a cheaper pc like that one. thanks!

ddrheretic

Legacy Supporter 4
22ow if I am not mistaken. You will need a low profile graphics card that sips power. That case is terrible. At least with a full size case you could swap components much easier. I would say look for something else and save yourself time and money. Even if you have to go a little longer before buying. If you ignore my advice you could try slapping this into that pc. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...-pr1c3grabb3r-_-Video+Cards-_-ASUS-_-14121441