• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

need help/ideas with plot layout

mrfreaker

ICE ICE ICE!
ok so im making the layout of my town, but im having one hell of a time trying to figure out how i want to layout the plots for my town, so look a the pics and please give me some ideas, because this is killing me, feel free to take the unmarked pic and edit to show your idea

here's my idea so far
20111113233839.png

clean one
20111113233835.png

id like there to only be a single row of plots by the river side and behind them will be a wall that separates the water front from the city plots, the size isn't a big deal, my goal is to have 25 plots max, with maybe a few extra for other purposes, also, the land on the other side of the river is shaped like this too

mrfreaker

ICE ICE ICE!
Thanks! I still need a layout for the town part of the town, if anyone wants to help with that, I have somewhat of an idea that I'll post in a lil bit