• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Necromancers and the Nether

Do you want the Nether to be a little less Difficult

• Yes.

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • No.

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

teddytazer

Soulsand
Greetings, I am a master necromancer. I love traveling to the nether and bringing people to play there. But I have a problem.. In the old days before they took my fireball away i was able to Fireball Ghasts and possibly kill them.. now since all my moves are short-medium range i find my self jumping off cliffs and up in the air just to reach them. Also fireball used to deflect Ghast fireballs back... now i have to rely on my fists. As a necromancer the nether should be my playground and I feel we should have a skill that allows us to survive better in that atmosphere. Also thanks kainzo for restricting access to the nether from wizards. All u need now is to make the nether more appealing for newer players, maybe spawn more glowstone, make pigmens slighter more killable.. or maybe hide some treasure or something.

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
I don't think the nether should be made easier. It would be better to make Necromancers have a ranged skill though, and if that would make them too powerful a PvE skill against Nether creatures would be cool.

Shadowatom

Gold
The nether shouldnt need to be "made" more appealing. People who go into another realm should either have a goal in mind, or have somethng they would like to do for fun in the nether of which they can do without admin help. I agree with the necromancers having a long range move as long as they dont become too powerful in pvp/pve.

teddytazer

Soulsand
I must say a Long range skill would make necromancer unbalanced. However if we had Become Undeath make us invisible to Ghasts that would be alright. They seem pretty Undead and having them not throw fireballs at me while i walked across 1 wide nether rack paths over lava would increase my dominion over the nether.

Glent

Glowing Redstone
What if the necromancers current abilities were amplified while in the nether, to become more powerful? At least versus nether mobs.

Shadowatom

Gold
That Could Probably Work But Would It Be Possible To Give The Necromancer Buffs Only In The Nether?

ICherry_girl

Glowstone
I've never actually been to the nether, so I can't really give my opinion on how it should be made "More appealing"

However I could see how frustrating it could be feeling helpless in ones own area of importance. Not only that but, gaining a skill exclusively for the nether would be a pretty neat and unique aspect of the class. I support this!

Perlmutter

Legacy Supporter 7
I think we should make it a new skill. Currently, with the removal of two of our broken skills, skeleton and dark pact, we have a skill at 25 and then our next skill is at 50... We need some skills to fill that gap.

PS broken skills as in didn't work as intended, skele was equivocal to a spawn egg for skele that lasted around a minute. As in it would attack the summoner, and dark pact just flat out didn't work