• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Necromancer

Should Necromancers Have A Mana Regan Skill?

• Total voters

Acars

ICE ICE ICE!
Necromancers need some type of mana regen skill. they use to have one where it took mana from skeletons and other mobs/players and not they dont.

Hydroking77

Legacy Supporter 7
They have a health regen. That is the balance to the mana regen of the other specs.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Tbh.. Necro is shit now, with the dmg nerfs you can't kill anyone before you're oom. Before you'd kill someone and have 10% or less(often oom before the kill), now you run oom way before getting close to slaying them, and health pots makes it impossible to kill someone.
A bard(or any caster class, you name one. Warriors won't die before my mana runs out so <.<) can easily kill a necromancer now, just use a pot when he runs low on health. If I use a pot when I go low against him I'm still oom - gg.

Wait.. Wrong necromancer thread :eek:
I won't bother reposting it, it fits in here anyway :p

cschris

Wood
You should have said how pretty much every other caster spec has a mana regen skill.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
You should have said how pretty much every other caster spec has a mana regen skill.
This.
And wizards has a higher mana pool than necros, plus a full refill(and they can eat bones for even more mana). Fuck logic.

Imo, necromancers needs a much higher mana pool, much more than the other classes.
This would fill in for the missing "press to win" button of mana refill.

teddytazer

Soulsand
I totally agree. we used to have 1 skeleton every 5 mins that we could use unholyritual on. would get us magic back for bones. Now compared to the other caster classes necromancer has slower magic regeneration.