• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Nater's Shop of Wonders

Nater_Tater

Legacy Supporter 7
All prices are negotiable, basic deliveries are made in spawn, and buying ALL gold.

Selling:
Netherwart- 15c/stack
Nether Brick- 8c/stack
TNT- Dunno, make me an offer
Enderpearls- 6c/ea
Slimeballs- 4c/ea
Glowstone- 3c/block 150c/stack (42c savings!)
Obsidian- Negotiable, make an offer/stack
Discs- I have all discs except for cracked, price varies on the disc asked for.
Saddles- 5c/ea
Mossy cobble- 10c/stack
Coal- 1c/stack

Buying:
Gold- 8.5c/ingot
Diamonds- 6c/ea
Blaze rods- Make me an offer
Iron Ore- .6c/ea

All listings are susceptible to change, different delivery locations can be arranged, all purchases in bulk will gain a 5% discount on it, annnnd all sales to me in bulk will gain a 5% increase in purchase price.

Post all offers/purchase requests here and give me a time you will be on. (Eastern standard preferred)

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
I saw TNT on your list but is it enable i thought it was turned off on our server, if its on ill buy some how much a stack be good for my digging clear out some underground areas quick.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Oh I see how it is. Sell your hoard to stangers but not to Countess Apple, supreme dictator of a hole in the ground. Get back to Malum and sell me some stuff you lazy bum.