• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

NapaseT's Application

NapaseT

Iron
  1. In-game name: NapaseT
  2. Location & Age: U.S.; 14
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Yeah, from Battlecraft, but I got unbanned after. Haven't been banned the past 7 months though.
  4. Referral(s): Atyl95
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I have read the rules. I've playing Minecraft since Alpha, I spent time reading the wiki to learn more about the server. I'm very active with playing minecraft, and I enjoy pvping.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Friends from another server
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: No additional information

SaberStone

Legacy Supporter 2
Why were you banned from battlecraft? I've seen quite a lot of complaining about you complaining from other people raging on you. But there is a guy named tyler that has said your a good pvper and do not hack on lordofthecraft forums. Please explain ur ban

NapaseT

Iron
The reason why I was banned on Battlecraft was because of I had my /home inside my vault. I was unbanned after I appealed.

People raged at me because I was wrecking multiple people during the 1.7.3 pvp. The reason for that was because during 1.7.3 eating food instantly healed you and I was capable of taking down multiple people. I even recorded videos to prove that I was legit.

Video #1

Skip to 1:27
Example of how it was a 1v5 fight and I still won

Video #2

Example of how fast I was able to eat in 1.7 pvp

The thing about the Lord of The Craft is that they were terrible PvPers compared to the ones in Battlecraft. Since I was able to take down 3 out of the 5 people and lived, I was called out as a hacker. Tyler was a friend of mine from Battlecraft and knew I was a good pvper which is why he backed me up by saying I didn't hack.

However, that was in the 1.7.3 PvP system, I'm not capable of pulling out crazy stuff like that anymore.