• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

NamelessFreak's White-list Application.

NamelessFreak

Legacy Supporter 5
In-game name: NamelessFreak
Location & Age: Europe ( Latvia) & 15
Previous Bans ( Includes other servers): None and i don't plan on getting banned. Have red the rules.
Referral(s): None
Reason you should be accepted: I have good minecraft experience and i'm looking forward to test Hero-Plugin because its something new to me. The Herocraft server seems to have nice community and i really like to work with other people and help them out. I am friendly person and good at PVP.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: Surfing through minecraft server lists.
Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes
Additional Info:Hobbies: 1. Sports - I love to sport and i often go snowboarding when its winter. In summer i like to play Soccer and Basketball. 2. Music - I'm quite a musician because the school i'm in focuses on music. I'm learning Guitar, Playing drums and trumpet in our school orchestra. 3. PC gaming - usually only play games on PC i got Nintendo Wii too but its unused. (sometimes i play with my friends when they come over)

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
@pfdan This is just my 2 cents, this app is all yours:

It WAS an auto ban (FireGuard), I personally don't trust them because it turns into 'Well you have no proof" and "FireGuard was wrong" and that kinda bullshit. I only trust bans made by actual humans.

Allthough @NamelessFreak should enlighten us about this server.....

NamelessFreak

Legacy Supporter 5
No. I just bought this account. I played on Single player and this would be my first server. Its the first time i see the server.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Well, your ban is THERE so I'm not sure what to say here. I guess @Brutalacerate will have to get involved

If nothing gets figured out I'll hop on the server myself and get with an admin, see what the deal is

pfdan

TNT
minecraft doesn't differentiate capital and non capital letters, personally I'de say its cool to whitelist you this however is an odd situation since the website is so vague. Odds are you will get in I'm gonna try and contact @Brutalacerate right now.

NamelessFreak

Legacy Supporter 5
minecraft doesn't differentiate capital and non capital letters, personally I'de say its cool to whitelist you this however is an odd situation since the website is so vague. Odds are you will get in I'm gonna try and contact @Brutalacerate right now.
Thanks. Well i hope ill get in because i really see that server for first time. Oh and one more thing: Is there a way to check when your'e account was created?

NamelessFreak

Legacy Supporter 5
If nothing gets figured out I'll hop on the server myself and get with an admin, see what the deal is
That would be awesome. I've been trying to figure out how to check when my minecraft account was created but no success. On minecraftforums someone said that it could be some kind of hack to use different name. At least i know the ban date: 30/03/2010 01:48. Going to keep looking for proof that i bought my account just today.

pfdan

TNT
I'm not even sure if the server I found is minecraft if no admins like @Brutalacerate @Apherdite respond by 5pm pst when I can get on my computer in physics class I will whitelist you. I'm seeing no issues right now you may want to extend on your app just to be sure though.

NamelessFreak

Legacy Supporter 5
In-game name: NamelessFreak
Location & Age: Europe ( Latvia) & 15
Previous Bans ( Includes other servers): None and i don't plan on getting banned. Have red the rules.
Referral(s): None
Reason you should be accepted: I have good minecraft experience and i'm looking forward to test Hero-Plugin because its something new to me. The Herocraft server seems to have nice community and i really like to work with other people and help them out. I am friendly person and good at PVP. I know some things about redstone and pistons thought i'm not the best with these things out there.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: Surfing through minecraft server lists.
Have you voted for Herocraft?: Ofcourse
Additional Info:
1.Hobbies: 1. Sports - I love to sport and i often go snowboarding when its winter. In summer i like to play Soccer and Basketball. 2. Music - I'm quite a musician because the school i'm in focuses on music. I'm learning Guitar, Playing drums and trumpet in our school orchestra. 3. PC gaming - usually only play games on PC i got Nintendo Wii too but its unused. (sometimes i play with my friends when they come over).
2.Occupation: Student.
3.Gaming: I have played mostly RPG games in my gaming experience. Such as: The Elder scrolls Oblivion, World of Warcraft, Runescape ( a long time ago), ect.

I'm not even sure if the server I found is minecraft if no admins like @Brutalacerate @Apherdite respond by 5pm pst when I can get on my computer in physics class I will whitelist you. I'm seeing no issues right now you may want to extend on your app just to be sure though.

Yeah i did take a look at it too. All those users are not in minecrafthaspaid, weird names that contains [./ and other symbols which minecraft doesn't allow you, couldn't find anything that has something to do with minecraft. Stuff like that happens this was just a small misunderstanding :). I have improved my application. Hope this is good ;)

Apherdite

Queen Bee
If he wasn't banned by an actual player, then disregard. I don't trust that kind of junk, because we get false reads on a lot of crap to begin with - if he hasn't been whitelisted... someone do it.

Welcome. :)