• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Name Your Favorite Player

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
@EvilThor
@MultiHeartGold
@judgedread540
@UltimateOptics
@MajorasMask

@xexorian - My favorite enemy

Canterlot-Camelot times <3
Bringing back the JHS for this tourny??? :p (Not really lol)

Mine are-
@Jotamota Recruited me into a town and showed me the basics shame it was the noobiest town going :(
@Bingy1218 Informed me of the existence of PVP, apparently leaving the town is possible :p
@EtKEnn Been in towns with him for a long time, funded most of them :3
@MajorasMask He's just one of them guys that you talk to whenever he's online, had some good times with Uncle Majoras! (Oh god that sounds wrong)
@Brutalacerate Enjoyed spawning stuff on me and ulti, had a laugh with him in skype while he was around, oh and don't forget his drunken Mob Arena's!

Last edited:

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Bringing back the JHS for this tourny??? :p (Not really lol)

Mine are-
@Jotamota Recruited me into a town and showed me the basics shame it was the noobiest town going :(
@Bingy1218 Informed me of the existence of PVP, apparently leaving the town is possible :p
@EtKEnn Been in towns with him for a long time, funded most of them :3
@MajorasMask He's just one of them guys that you talk to whenever he's online, had some good times with Uncle Majoras! (Oh god that sounds wrong)
@Brutalacerate Enjoyed spawning stuff on me and ulti had a laugh with him and skype while he was around, oh and don't forget his drunked Mob Arena's.!
Jesus's Hooker Squad confirmed for tourny.

anevia

Legacy Supporter 5
@@MorganFX
@@Dancergirl653
@@Raienbow_Dash
@@hawkleaf ( Forever the Dumb One XD )
And everyone else in my unoffical kingdom :D
and @@Bingy1218... Couldnt forget you

I am with devoted on this one ^^^^ and add devotedworker and PinkiePye to that list for me :D