• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mystic is Recruiting!

Join Mystic!We're recruiting!Please fill out the app before.Message us in game if we don't get back to you in a few days.

Owner

PinataGirl7

Successor

Bluekitty17

Application Form

IGN:

Timezone:

How often you play: (days and times)

Teamspeak: (Yes or no.If no, are you willing to get it?)

Previous Towns: (from previous maps)

Class and Profession:

Why do you want to join?(Cliché we know)

Tell us a joke: (Most Important)

Last edited:
FIRST! :)

IGN: TheUberNerd

Timezone: EST.

How often you play: 24/7, 366.

Teamspeak: Yesh.

Previous Towns:

• Wisteria
  • Ched Nasad
  • Rangpur
  • Demonswood
  • Aldenshire
  • Axiom
  • Rapture
  • Prometheus
  • Indar
  • Mith
  • Silvermede (Love you Shazzzar <3)
  • Odyssey's Court Jester
  • EnchantedHollow's Guardian (Until I betrayed them)
  • Drakenvale (Even though I wasn't in Drakenvale, I practically lived off of their townie's stuff for a week undetected)

Class and Profession: Lvl 20 Crafter (Going either enchanter or smith) Lvl 5 Lost Soul (Going Ranger)

Why do you want to join? This question definitely is very cliche. But I guess cause I'm in love with PinataGirl7 :cool:, and her town's pro lava hot tub traps.

Friendly Warning: If you accept me, be prepared for daily raids by over 5 towns at a time. I'm public enemy #1.

Last edited:

supaginganinja

Glowing Redstone
IGN: supaginganinja

Timezone: EST.

How Often I Play: Whenever i can, more specifically around 6-12 hours a day (really depends) ... sad i know

Teamspeak: Yes, and Skype is needed.

Previous Towns: N/A or none, been whitelisted for a while just now getting into the server.

Class and Profession: Lvl.6 Crafter and Lvl.4 Lost Soul (Planning on Ranger and Farmer not final)

Why do you want to join: Numerous reasons, need allies/friends, want to have fun with others, and want to make/help buildup a great town.

Anraphet

Gold
IGN: Anraphet

Timezone: GMT

How often you play: All days and i can log in all the time

Teamspeak: yes

Previous Towns: Genesis, Rapture, Amunet

Class and Profession: Lost Soul and crafter 6, in last map i've mastered berserker and dreadknight

Why do you want to join? Because i have no way to survival only with my brother, and i want to make friends too

Tagerfiren

Iron
IGN: Tagerfiren

Timezone: GMT

How often you play: Always playing

Teamspeak: yes

Previous Towns: Genesis, Indar and Rapture

Class and Profession: Lost Soul and crafter 10, going to Ranger and Smith

Why do you want to join? cause I want to make friends and allies with my brother. ;D

cambook1

Stone
IGN: cambook1

Time zone: Eastern

How often you play: I will be on often, I know I can't be on Monday, Wensday, or Thursday night (this may change), all other times are often, but at random

TeamSpeak: I do not have TeamSpeak and can't get it (sorry)

Previous Towns: DemonsWood (on Haven)

Class and Profession: I currently am a Crafter and Lost soul, both 4 (previously I was an alchemist and a wizard, I am planning t be these again unless the town might need me to b something else)

Why do you want to join? I REALLY need a town, and I would be delighted to join this one and help out in any way I can ( besides PVP, which I will still do, I just won't be much help with unfortunately)

Tell us a joke: 2 guys walk into a bar...you'd think one of them would've seen it!

Sorry for any typos!

Last edited:

MegaMyky

Dirt
IGN: MegaMyky

Timezone: Central

How often you play: (days and times) Quite a bit.

Teamspeak: (Yes or no.If no, are you willing to get it?)Yep

Previous Towns: (from previous maps) None

Class and Profession:I want to be a druid/smith

Why do you want to join?(Cliché we know) Because im a very nice guy. xD

@cambook1 is the reasoning you can't get teamspeak is you don't have a mic?The main issue is can you come in teamspeak and just listen and talk in game?

IGN: Futurereptile

Timezone: +9:30 Adelaide

How often you play: (days and times) 3 hours per day

Teamspeak: (Yes or no.If no, are you willing to get it?) yes!

Previous Towns: (from previous maps) PortRoyal (But they dogged me in like a day)

Class and Profession: Mine will be a Miner/PVP-Healer

Why do you want to join?(Cliché we know) Because I would like to join a nice town a will not dog me at any time :).

Tell us a joke: (Most Important) How do i sell puns? In a punnett! :)

ajandoj

Coal
IGN: I prefer Metacrtic and Gamespot reviews, but IGN is pretty good (ajandoj)

Timezone: I prefer Frozone (GMT +9:30 Adelaide/Darwin)

How often you play: 24/7, 99% is me AFK (Every day, a few hours a day)

Teamspeak: I can't talk to strangers sorry, house rules (I have it and use it)

Previous Towns: The wilderness is my habitat, the power of nature (Port Royal)

Class and Profession: I plan to study Law at University and become a full time Lawyer. (Dragoon and Miner)

Why do you want to join?(Cliché we know) I'm a hobo

Tell us a joke: (Most Important) I could attempt to tell a joke, but me attempting one would be a joke.

I have to say though, this is one 'Mystical' town, I mean it just feels 'magical' you know?

Archiepvp

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: CaramelCow

Timezone: +9:30 Adelaide, Darwin (Australia)

How often you play: (days and times) Well you see I play 23/7. Everybody has got to take a break every now and then right? (roughly 2-4 hours a day)

Teamspeak: (Yes or no.If no, are you willing to get it?) Yes!

Previous Towns: (from previous maps) Bastion: Frosbakken, Port Royal

Class and Profession: Lost soul 17, Miner 35. Going to be a Dreadknight/Alchemist or Disciple/Alchemist

Why do you want to join?(Cliché we know) I need a town that has a sense of humor, but is still willing to be serious if need be. This town looks like it is the one.

Tell us a joke: (Most Important)

What does a blonde do when her computer freezes?
She sticks it in the microwave.