• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

My whitelist application.

Catlyst

Legacy Supporter 3
I think I would contribute quiet well to the server, I love to pvp, I am on quiet often and I love the atmosphere of mmos / rpgs and roleplays, I am a very good builder and would love to play more.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: jack123best
  2. Location & Age: orlando, 15.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: Yes, on a random server, I was banned for no reason.
  4. Referral(s):
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: No
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel:
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCJ11
I think I would contribute quiet well to the server, I love to pvp, I am on quiet often and I love the atmosphere of mmos / rpgs and roleplays, I am a very good builder and would love to play more.

Reviewing

Catlyst

Legacy Supporter 3
I was communicating to my friend through /msg telling him lets go play on a different server he said yes, so I sent him the ip in /msg and got banned.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Yes, It was just that my skype was down.

Okay you are not answering my question.

Doing the same here will get you banned as we have zero tolerance for advertising. Do you understand this?

Does not matter if Skype is down, does not matter if your phone is out of order. Advertise on this server and you will be removed. We are not going to accept any excuses like "My Skype was down".

Catlyst

Legacy Supporter 3
That's exactly why I put yes in the beginning of what I said, I am agreeing to what you said and giving an explanation to my actions.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
That's exactly why I put yes in the beginning of what I said, I am agreeing to what you said and giving an explanation to my actions.

But there is no point in giving an explanation as we would not accept them. There is never a reason to advertise.

You will not be warned, you mention another server's name or the IP you will be banned. It is zero tolerance.

Despite that and your excuses for why you advertised, I am going to give you a chance.