• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

My signature...

ironee212

Legacy Supporter 5
i had a nice signature, 5 lines and it was in large font. It wasnt a story, and it wasnt a HUGE picture like many other people have. but why was mine modified to 1 of the lines i had and below it said "your signature was modified. next time read the rules" and the word rules was a link that led me to an error. i have no idea what happened and i would like to know why.

ironee212

Legacy Supporter 5
actually the signature that i have right now, is like how it was but with 3 lines more. is that against the rules?

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I've had issues with the same thing. The rules link didn't work. Nearest I could tell it was having a link in your sig. I removed mine and it stopped. Could be other things too, but it's a new problem and links are one thing that sets it off.

lucky644

Legacy Supporter 4
There was a plugin that was likely installed to limit signature size.

This includes the dimensions and number of photos, as well as lines of text.

ironee212

Legacy Supporter 5
... am i the only one tho?? i see other people with more then 4 lines that i have:(

lucky644

Legacy Supporter 4

Signature rules:

You are allowed one link (this includes a embedded image)
You are allowed 4 lines of text (this includes your embedded image code)
You are allowed 450 text chars.