• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

My predicament.

Hey guys.

So I have this little problem. My computer is shit. And I'm a ranger. See how those two things might not mix very well? Yeah. Even on tiny render distance, with which I can only see people in my immediate vicinity, I get a low fps. This throws my aim off a lot. So I'm considering a temporary class change at least till I get a new computer with a dedicated gpu. I'm a crackshot with the bow at high fps, but with my current computer, I feel like its not working out. So, if anyone can suggest to me a fun class that is playable with a fairly low fps and doesn't require a high render distance, I would appreciate it greatly.

Thanks.

ICherry_girl

Glowstone
Well, what kind of play style do you like the most?
(And this is just for rogue)
Thief = Patient killer/huge hoarder
Ninja = Versatile and quick killer/Great dps
Bard = Everyone's bitch friend/Huge buffer
This is basically classes that require master rogue, which you have. Good luck!

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Go Ninja. Ninja is a simple class to start as since it does a lot of melee damage just like people do in vanilla and therefore is easy to get into.

Mrchucklez

Legacy Supporter 6
Go Thief. Ninja is prob going to be nerfed sometime soon and thief is just as good, it just lacks the ninja's mobility and stealth...but same damage. But it's up too you ;)

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
I get 7-20 fps and play on far, go figure. I also use a trackpad. :3

Anyways, rangers that go thief do very well.