• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

My new setup - WIP

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
fZKzt0p.jpg

still working on it -desk is too damn small.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
fZKzt0p.jpg

still working on it -desk is too damn small.

Hey, that's just like mine! Except you are missing the 30-40in TV to watch youtube/netflix/whatever sitting above our center monitor!

Once you go triple screen, you can never go back :(

Just enough deskspace! Anything more and it will get cluttered. Get a side table for paperwork and leave the desk clean and professional.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Hey, that's just like mine! Except you are missing the 30-40in TV to watch youtube/netflix/whatever sitting above our center monitor!

Once you go triple screen, you can never go back :(

Just enough deskspace! Anything more and it will get cluttered. Get a side table for paperwork and leave the desk clean and professional.
well the bars in the back make it so I cant spread the arms full wide... it also has the center monitor at a very odd angle and I havent been able to adjust it yet

Joey_Beans

Legacy Supporter 9
I was gonna go the triple wide monitor route, but then decided instead that I had to use a 42" TV as my monitor, since my desk also has to double as my home theater, and there'd be no room to put the TV above the monitors due to having a sloped ceiling over the desk. My humble little abode doesn't leave much room to have a separate computer desk and tv/home theater area. Maybe I could sacrifice my bedroom for a computer room... I mean, who needs a bed when you have a couch, right?

m2auu.jpg

clwusmc

Legacy Supporter 6
Well done sir. Love how you are playing mine craft and star bound at the same time too.

Last edited: