• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

My Leave of Absence

TheSojourner

Legacy Supporter 8
I'm sorry to say, that after my brief 2 week leave, I have to make a formal leave of absence. What was a short hiatus has now, due to uncontrollable circumstances, become a one of an indefinite time period. I will not go into detail, as it is personal, but suffice it to say, recent events in my life have turned my free time for Herocraft into nil. I do, however, hope to return one day.

Kainzo, gabizou It's been a please to serve as a Guide for the server. Thank you very much for the oppurtunity. It was the most fun I had on the server. I enjoyed helping people more than anything.

Jonsoon, hilltim1 Citizens of Braavos and Legion of Oblivion. It's been a pleasure to serve as brothers in arms with all of you. Godspeed.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I'm sorry to say, that after my brief 2 week leave, I have to make a formal leave of absence. What was a short hiatus has now, due to uncontrollable circumstances, become a one of an indefinite time period. I will not go into detail, as it is personal, but suffice it to say, recent events in my life have turned my free time for Herocraft into nil. I do, however, hope to return one day.

Kainzo, gabizou It's been a please to serve as a Guide for the server. Thank you very much for the oppurtunity. It was the most fun I had on the server. I enjoyed helping people more than anything.

Jonsoon, hilltim1 Citizens of Braavos and Legion of Oblivion. It's been a pleasure to serve as brothers in arms with all of you. Godspeed.
Good luck and hope things work out for the best Soj

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
You'll be missed Sojo, very sad to see you go and sad to hear things IRL aren't tip top. Take care of yourself and what needs to be done, we'll be here if you decide to come back.