• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

my laptop isnt showing where my Password should be?

truelinko

Soulsand
When you turn on a PC or Laptop, you have to log in right?, yeah, mine wont do that, IM SO FUCKED, please dont talk here if u are going to be un-helpful

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
So when you turn on your computer, you log right in without typing password?

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
Ok, on that note, I might know a bit what happen. Maybe you only have 1 account on your pc or laptop, and that account does not have a password on it, or the password is disable.

First, go to the control panel, then look for something that is user accounts . That where all things that are users start. There, you should see your account. If its what I think it is, your password is deleted, so go do change password and try adding one. I am not entirely sure, but maybe that what it is.

truelinko

Soulsand
im in the process of rescuing it, when switching it on i have to press F10 repeatedly and rescue wizard should pop up! and i have to lose all of my files, i think its worth it

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
Dude, before you do that: Back up your files. Take what you want, and leave the rest behind if that the case. Not sure if that was the best idea to do thought.... Seem risky for me...

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
Oh... Well, dont know then, just try taking what you can. Dont know if my top sudgestion would have worked thought... It was just a guess...
Good luck...