• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

My Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

tangowisky

Stone
IGN: tangowisky
Banned by?: I honestly don't know, probably the chat moderator. Or maybe Kainzo? idk.
Time of ban: One month ago.
Reason for ban: Whenever I try logging in the message reads: Banned for trolling.
Your story: Hi, I never really played a lot on this server but I recently decided to really get into it; only to discover that my friend had compromised my account. Apparently he thought it would be funny to "troll" all of the servers on my Minecraft Server List *** ( I was gone when he went on) ***. I'm writing this appeal to ask if I may rejoin this server and contribute to what it has to offer. Thanks for reading

~ Sincerely, Tango Wisky

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Banned by?: I honestly don't know, probably the chat moderator. Or maybe Kainzo? idk.
Reason for ban: Whenever I try logging in the message reads: Banned for trolling.
Your story: Hi, I never really played a lot on this server but I recently decided to really get into it; only to discover that my friend had compromised my account. Apparently he thought it would be funny to "troll" all of the servers on my Minecraft Server List. I'm writing this appeal to ask if I may rejoin this server and contribute to what it has to offer. Thanks for reading
~ Sincerely, Tango Wisky
  1. Your account is your responsibility, not ours or our users.
  2. Your "minecraft server list" is contained PER MACHINE, not PER ACCOUNT, so unless they knocked you out and logged in with your machine, its impossible to know what servers you've been on simply by having your account info.
  3. I'm not buying it

tangowisky

Stone
Banned by?: I don't know.
Time of ban: April.
Reason for ban: Troll.
Your story: I'm sorry for trolling and any feelings I hurt. I won't do it again. I just want to play with my friends on your server. *update* By trolling I was talking in trade chat saying that I was selling slaves. *update* Yes @Kainzo, I'm taking full responsibility. @Brutalacerate lol you sound like a 6 year old on Xbox live. I don't have to sit here and explain to you my gaming name. I know how to spell whiskey... That has nothing to do with my ban appeal...? I'm not going to sit here and be harassed by admins that have nothing better to do than hag on kids asking for forgiveness either. It's just a waste of time for everyone and pretty immature. Honestly, I barely played this server to begin with and now I decide to give it a try and I get crapped on by people like you? I get banned for trolling and yet admins are allowed to troll me on my own threads? *update* I'm not trying to be mean either so don't take this the wrong way, I'm only defending myself. *update* "Also, yes, you do have to sit here and be harassed by us Admins. Mwuahahaha!" - mmk. And you also misread what I said - I don't mean that you physically sound like one, I don't know what your voice is like. I mean what you say is something along the lines of what a 6 year old on Xbox would say. You can leave me banned, I'm going to create my own server isntead. Thank you for your cooporation and player support.

yours truly,
Tango WISKY

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Your story: I'm sorry for trolling and any feelings I hurt. I won't do it again. I just want to play with my friends on your server. *update* By trolling I was talking in trade chat saying that I was selling slaves.
So first, you state that your friend did it - and now you're owning up and saying you did it?

tangowisky

Stone
Alright, I'm not going to beg to you. I said I'm sorry, it's my first time being banned, I barely played on the server, and it's been well over 3 days. I've written an appeal and I don't know what more you want from me? @Kainzo :confused: *update* I didn't lie, it has been a month.

I take full responsibility for what I did.

Apherdite

Queen Bee
You just said it's been a month! Can you make up your mind before you appeal? We don't take kindly to liars, 'round here.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
I am so pissed off right now...not because of Tango Wisky spelling Whiskey wrong, well a combination of that and the fact that I spit out some of my Whiskey laughing at this ban appeal. Holy hell man...Haha.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Your story: I'm sorry for trolling and any feelings I hurt. I won't do it again. I just want to play with my friends on your server. *update* By trolling I was talking in trade chat saying that I was selling slaves. *update* Yes @Kainzo, I'm taking full responsibility. @Brutalacerate lol you sound like a 6 year old on Xbox live. I don't have to sit here and explain to you my gaming name. I know how to spell whiskey... That has nothing to do with my ban appeal...? I'm not going to sit here and be harassed by admins that have nothing better to do than hag on kids asking for forgiveness either. It's just a waste of time for everyone and pretty immature. Honestly, I barely played this server to begin with and now I decide to give it a try and I get crapped on by people like you? I get banned for trolling and yet admins are allowed to troll me on my own threads? *update* I'm not trying to be mean either so don't take this the wrong way, I'm only defending myself.
Wait, I sound like a 6 year old on Xbox LIVE? That's funny considering I haven't had my Xbox 360 for some time now. You're speaking to my little brother. I'll be sure to let him know how moronic you are and that you got banned from a Minecraft server for ACTING like a 6 year old.

Anyone that has heard me knows I sound like an obnoxiously loud 65 year old.

Also, yes, you do have to sit here and be harassed by us Admins. Mwuahahaha!

PS: Don't misspell Whiskey.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Your story: Hi, I never really played a lot on this server but I recently decided to really get into it; only to discover that my friend had compromised my account. Apparently he thought it would be funny to "troll" all of the servers on my Minecraft Server List *** ( I was gone when he went on) ***. I'm writing this appeal to ask if I may rejoin this server and contribute to what it has to offer. Thanks for reading

~ Sincerely, Tango Wisky
I am unbanning you - you came clean. This will be your last straw though - make it count.

Status
Not open for further replies.