• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

my application

1. In-game name: Chapterlost
  2. Location & Age: Dallas, TX 13 years old as of a month ago
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): 1 other ban i do not remember the name of the server, but my friend got in Skype call a moderator and accused me of griefing the town where as he actually did
  4. Referral(s):none
  5. Reason you should be accepted:a few of my use to be friend had been on the server and said i couldn't get on and grief but i turned out to actually like the server and the people of it i just want to have a good grief free server without worries i have never griefed and not planning to ever try to.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: looked for a server with a class system and got this as one of the best results
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes
  8. Additional Info:i am a gamer for life and plan on being a game developer for my job i will try to help the server as much as possible and keep a good sport attitude ,and whatever jobs get thrown at me i will try my best to accomplish

1. In-game name: Chapterlost
  2. Location & Age: Dallas, TX 13 years old as of a month ago
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): 1 other ban i do not remember the name of the server, but my friend got in Skype call a moderator and accused me of griefing the town where as he actually did
  4. Referral(s):none
  5. Reason you should be accepted:a few of my use to be friend had been on the server and said i couldn't get on and grief but i turned out to actually like the server and the people of it i just want to have a good grief free server without worries i have never griefed and not planning to ever try to.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: looked for a server with a class system and got this as one of the best results
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes
  8. Additional Info:i am a gamer for life and plan on being a game developer for my job i will try to help the server as much as possible and keep a good sport attitude ,and whatever jobs get thrown at me i will try my best to accomplish
  9. Special code: hcc11
  10. this is my correction

i have had another account on this website but i lost track of the password so i made a new one if you do't mind

oh i rember that my friend had said sorry and stuff because he didnt want to be banned and i remember it was a pretty popular server still no clue of the name