• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

my application

phil

Stone
  1. In-game name:dragondrewl1741 or dragondrewl1741 whatever one you want i have 2 accounts
  2. Location & Age: america,ny,19
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):none
  4. Referral(s):none
  5. Reason you should be accepted:i like the style of our server from what i have read and i thingk ur server is cool.it would be a honor to play on ur server
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:i heared about herocraft from youtube
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes but it was a long time ago i will again
  8. Additional Info:i like smp servers and i am a fun player.i am friendly and i will help new ppl when i figure out the server for myself i will be friendly and just have fun. i dont like griefing or griefers so u can count on me to rat out all those griefers
  9. oo yeh and thank you for ur time and have a goood day however had to read this

Thunderjolt

Legacy Supporter 4
Two comments.

1. Both of your names are the same, did you mistype?
2. Just so you know, having two accounts on this server is not allowed.

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Go cry us a river. You are the most immature 19 year old I've seen. And I don't even know you. Pi-ti-ful.