• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

My application

In-game name: Super_Gogeta
Location & Age: Adelaide, 20
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Referral(s): None :(
Reason you should be accepted: I read all of the wiki and rules and agree and such. I also think that your RPG mod is amazing and I am very excited to start using it. I intend to be polite and play by the rules. I also enjoy to build some cool medievil type structures
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was browsing for a good server to play on and was sick of the standard generic massive multiplayer server and yours stood out
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
Additional Info: Not much else I can say.

Thamerwaste

ICE ICE ICE!
Can you explain why it says you are 18 Here?

Links being odd... Heres a copy/paste. Off the Odyssey server thread on the Minecraft Forums.

Posted 26 November 2011 - 02:49 AM
IGN: Super_Gogeta
And i found the server just browsing through the forums

sorry that was when i was just getting into multiplayer servers and i didnt think the age mattered much so i just chucked the generic 18. 20 is the correct age

SaberStone

Legacy Supporter 2
@Valyou3
mcbans could be wrong about this... but still alternate accounts are an important matter and should be looked into.
@Brutalacerate
Im going to need a lil help of judgement on this one

If you guys are talking about alternate minecraft accounts then there is nothing to worry about, I have and have always had one minecraft account: Super_Gogeta

i know that it may help if i tell you if i have an alternate account but im sorry, i really don't. This is the first time that I personally am trying to get whitelisted on your server. If you dont believe me then ok, but theres nothing else I can do. If you are talking about another account being logged in on my internet or on my computer, yes that has happened but that wasnt my account and I dont know the password for it.

SaberStone

Legacy Supporter 2
i know that it may help if i tell you if i have an alternate account but im sorry, i really don't. This is the first time that I personally am trying to get whitelisted on your server. If you dont believe me then ok, but theres nothing else I can do. If you are talking about another account being logged in on my internet or on my computer, yes that has happened but that wasnt my account and I dont know the password for it.
What about your age?

I told you that I just chucked down a generic age, i just started to join multiplayer servers and was a bit hesitant to put down my real age, sorry, but I saw your server and knew I couldnt lie because I wanted to get whitelisted so bad