• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Muted in all channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN RisingReaper69
time of mute was last night 1-5-2014
I was muted for ranging cussing and yelling, but you can you really blame me is the true question behind all of this.

fellow players and I were in some kind of agreement I do not remember what was all said and done for I have memory promblems but I do know that once I am done filling out this mute app that more reasons will be brought up to why I should not be unmuted. all in all lets be honest here huh?

yes I am guilty from harassment some cursing and yelling threw the rage fellow players continued to bother me on I used a command a staff member game me some info on to use and it did not work /ignore -players name- I went to Ruins, Haven, and Shrine and did this to the names I did not wish to see anymore in the chat. this command did not work for me at all I continued to try but the fellow players caught my attechion making it harder for me to calm down. after the fellow staff member Angyles tried to help me I told her never mind I don't want anymore help please stop talking me ( I told her his as a fair warning that im angry please don't talk to me for ill make things worse sins I was mad at her aswell) she did not listen an continued to try an help me as excuse to talk to but not anything about what I was mad over ( yes while this was going on other players continued to run there mouth as the fellow staff members who were only did nothing about this) it is common sins to have other players leave one alone if he/she is being bullied and the other players are making everything worse by not leaveing one alone. again the staff did not have the common sins to see this for most attechion was focused on me I continued to rage and cuss for I was to angry to even think strait as I type this very app before you read now. Angyles did not leave me alone as I did repeat my self a good 3 or 4 times telling her I do no want her help. so I then told her ill make you stop talking to me and ban me from this server. I was muted in all channels and was prevented of placing any blocks in shrine, even party chat and private message chats.

I was bullied and AFTER I was muted and could not type anymore other players CONTINUED to bully me even more. the fellow staff member Angyles ignored what they was doing rong and I feel as if she took her anger out on me. either way I have spoken and I am done speaking after this you may say what you want and perhaps even lie as if Im making any of this up, however if that is what you choose to do then well you are a shadow nothing more I say this only because I have been in pashions like this before (sorry for bad spellying my hands are numbing up from the cold) say what you will cover up anything to focus on what I did rong if you must I simply do not care anymore.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN RisingReaper69
time of mute was last night 1-5-2014
I was muted for ranging cussing and yelling, but you can you really blame me is the true question behind all of this.

fellow players and I were in some kind of agreement I do not remember what was all said and done for I have memory promblems but I do know that once I am done filling out this mute app that more reasons will be brought up to why I should not be unmuted. all in all lets be honest here huh?

yes I am guilty from harassment some cursing and yelling threw the rage fellow players continued to bother me on I used a command a staff member game me some info on to use and it did not work /ignore -players name- I went to Ruins, Haven, and Shrine and did this to the names I did not wish to see anymore in the chat. this command did not work for me at all I continued to try but the fellow players caught my attechion making it harder for me to calm down. after the fellow staff member Angyles tried to help me I told her never mind I don't want anymore help please stop talking me ( I told her his as a fair warning that im angry please don't talk to me for ill make things worse sins I was mad at her aswell) she did not listen an continued to try an help me as excuse to talk to but not anything about what I was mad over ( yes while this was going on other players continued to run there mouth as the fellow staff members who were only did nothing about this) it is common sins to have other players leave one alone if he/she is being bullied and the other players are making everything worse by not leaveing one alone. again the staff did not have the common sins to see this for most attechion was focused on me I continued to rage and cuss for I was to angry to even think strait as I type this very app before you read now. Angyles did not leave me alone as I did repeat my self a good 3 or 4 times telling her I do no want her help. so I then told her ill make you stop talking to me and ban me from this server. I was muted in all channels and was prevented of placing any blocks in shrine, even party chat and private message chats.

I was bullied and AFTER I was muted and could not type anymore other players CONTINUED to bully me even more. the fellow staff member Angyles ignored what they was doing rong and I feel as if she took her anger out on me. either way I have spoken and I am done speaking after this you may say what you want and perhaps even lie as if Im making any of this up, however if that is what you choose to do then well you are a shadow nothing more I say this only because I have been in pashions like this before (sorry for bad spellying my hands are numbing up from the cold) say what you will cover up anything to focus on what I did rong if you must I simply do not care anymore.

I tried to help you three times. I addressed your issue twice you ignored me. I then tried once more to explain why /ignore was not working and you blew up at me for it. I did not try to speak with you after. You continued to rage and I muted you. An admin was online at the time @gabizou and he was witness to all of it. This of course was after you harassed me and Gabi himself spoke to you about your actions.

I never saw anyone bully you and if I had seen it I would have made mention of it. Although I might be in game, it does not mean I am watching the chat or even paying attention as I do tend to do other things such as whitelisting, handle petitions and play other games.

A little history: You were muted by Kainzo in June 2013 for your behaviour in Tour, I muted you then after you once again harassed me and called me a bitch on pm for not responding....when I was alt tabbed.

Your mute from June was removed recently and you apparently have not learned how to behave properly. There were numerous complaints given to me about your behaviour, by the Guides as well as other members, in Tour chat which included called people "Fags" and trolling.being rude.

It is clear you cannot control your anger and I do not feel you should be given the right to chat at this time. Speaking in the game is a privilege not a right and you have clearly demonstrated your inability to handle the responsibility.

well angyles all I can say after really ready this is bravo bra fuckin vo you hide in the shadows of your lies you did witness what was said because I saw you talk In the chat aswell your just one lucky ass bitch for I did not take screen shots of this seriously you would be so fucked right now after all that you have said I could stomp in the dirt that your a lier on most of what you speak of. but it is my own fault for not thinking clearly when I am angry against such stupid, Stupid people. but all in all bravo! your a staff im a player your words against mine are worth more and will always all because your staff you can lie and get away with it because your staff buddys will back you up on it so you can get away with it and to bring up some history on your ass, I remember some what why I called you a bitch and I shouldn't have told you I was sorry for it. you are the real diff. of a Bitch and im not saying this out of anger nore hate, I am saying this simply because of the amazing show you are putting on by what you speak with. again Bravo truly pat your self on the back on this one you ignorant tool. ill be done with this now you bore me and do not deserver my attechion for it is a gift I hope this is the last time I speak towards you again for this I do say out of anger may there very worest happen to you, you dragon queen bitch xD TOODLES!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
well angyles all I can say after really ready this is bravo bra fuckin vo you hide in the shadows of your lies you did witness what was said because I saw you talk In the chat aswell your just one lucky ass bitch for I did not take screen shots of this seriously you would be so fucked right now after all that you have said I could stomp in the dirt that your a lier on most of what you speak of. but it is my own fault for not thinking clearly when I am angry against such stupid, Stupid people. but all in all bravo! your a staff im a player your words against mine are worth more and will always all because your staff you can lie and get away with it because your staff buddys will back you up on it so you can get away with it and to bring up some history on your ass, I remember some what why I called you a bitch and I shouldn't have told you I was sorry for it. you are the real diff. of a Bitch and im not saying this out of anger nore hate, I am saying this simply because of the amazing show you are putting on by what you speak with. again Bravo truly pat your self on the back on this one you ignorant tool. ill be done with this now you bore me and do not deserver my attechion for it is a gift I hope this is the last time I speak towards you again for this I do say out of anger may there very worest happen to you, you dragon queen bitch xD TOODLES!

And this response is exactly why the mute will not be lifted any time soon.

Closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.